How do you survive during the hot weather? Anything and everything

Do you have any special habits or ways to survive when when it is too hot?

I lay down on the floor because the floor is cold 😂

I do the same thing! 😅

I do the same thing! 😅
Hehe 😂😂😂😂😂

I drink ice-cold wine with every meal! Works wonders 😉

I have an air-conditioner. You should also drink a lot, otherwise your blood pressure falls.

Ice cream ✨

Air conditioner and 24/7 😁

Aircondition 😏

Nothing, the weather is mild 99% of the time... :v

"fun" fact : Air conditionner may cool your room, but it ironically warm your enviroment. A city (which is already hotter than countryside because it's very often a desertic biotope) can see its temperature rising by 1 or 2°C due to air conditionner used by companies and people.

We open up our house in the morning and have fans blow the cool air into the house and then close up when it gets hotter outside than in the house. We keep the house closed up until it's cooler once again outside than inside and then turn on the fans again. My wife was the victim of a crime one time so she doesn't like to keep our windows open even with screens on them during the night.

During the summer our area is usually in the 80's F (27-32 C) during the hottest part of the day but it sometimes gets up to the low to mid 100's F (37-41 C). At night it often goes down to the low to mid 60's so we're fortunate to have comfortable weather most of the summer. There are times when it only gets down to 80 (27 C) but they are fortunately rare. We have one air conditioner in the window of our bedroom and can close up the bedroom and turn it on when it's too warm outside.