Hey guys! I love foreign cultures and I'd really like to know where are you from, what are your coustoms, your typical food, and all you want to tell Anything and everything

If you're interested, we can also chat in private.

Why no one read never my forums..? sigh

Hi! I'm from Peru, hmm where could I start?
I like to go for a walk on Sundays, but that is not possible for now 😔, I like to watch series, anime, manga or documentaries about animals to pass the time and learn a little more about them 😃. Listen to music and sometimes draw. The typical food here is the lomo saltado, ceviche, causa rellena and although it is not well known, I like the Arequipa adobo more 😄. I know Spanish and English but I always practice it so that I don't forget or make mistakes when writing it 😅.

Hello! I'm from India.

hey, I'm from Germany 🙂

Hi! I'm from Peru, hmm where could I start?
I like to go for a walk on Sundays, but that is not possible for now 😔, I like to watch series, anime, manga or documentaries about animals to pass the time and learn a little more about them 😃. Listen to music and sometimes draw. The typical food here is the lomo saltado, ceviche, causa rellena and although it is not well known, I like the Arequipa adobo more 😄. I know Spanish and English but I always practice it so that I don't forget or make mistakes when writing it 😅.
Wow! It looks beautiful.. i don't really like my country.. (ok, I'll be totally sincere, I HATE it!).
I'd love to travel all around the world, maybe in caribbean, japan, alaska, india, australia, spain, columbia.. well, as i just said, all over the world. I want to escape this prison of my ugly life.

And, of course, nice to chat with you all

This is David from India. You can chat privately. This is one of my favorite subjects.