Will of them Jews,Christians,Muslims be rewarded by God ? Anything and everything

Hello Everyone

First of all,I want to say that the main reason that I wanted to creat this topic is because I just wanted to share with you something really important that maybe no one has considered his&her life before,No offending,No despising,No insulting 🙂

It will just take a few minutes of yours so I hope this will help you in your future lives 🙂

First of all, it should be clear that Allah(God) Almighty never disregards any good deed, be it from a believer or a disbeliever; He gives good reward for it

“Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” (Holy Book Quran,Al-Baqarah: 62)

The second verse is: “Surely, those who believe, those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians – whosoever believed in Allah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” (Al-Ma’idah: 69)

Allah, Almighty, points out that whoever of the previous nations did well and was obedient, will have a good reward, and this will be the case for everyone who follows Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, until the Day of Judgment; and they will not fear what they are going to face, nor will they grieve for what they have left behind.

As Allah says: “No doubt! Verily, the awliya’ of Allah [i.e., those who believe in the Oneness of Allah and fear Allah much, and love Allah much], no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve.” (Yunus: 62)

And Allah tells us what the angels say to the believers at the time of death: “Verily, those who say, ‘Our Lord is Allah,’ then they istaqamu [stood straight, i.e., truly followed Islam], on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): ‘Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!” (Fussilat: 30)

As far as the Jews are concerned, their faith meant believing in the Tawrat (original Torah) and following the way of Prophet Musa(Moses), peace and blessings be upon him, until Prophet `Isa came, after which whoever continued to follow the Torah and the way of Prophet Musa, and did not follow Prophet `Isa, was doomed. As far as the Christians are concerned, their faith meant believing in the Injil (the Gospel) and following the laws of Prophet Jesus; whoever did this was a believer whose faith was acceptable to Allah, until Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, came, after which whoever did not follow Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and leave the way of Prophet `Isa and the Injil that he had been following before, was doomed.

The Qura’nic verse “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” (Al `Imran: 85) is a clear-cut statement that Allah will not accept any way or deed from anyone, after sending His Final Messenger, except those that are in accordance with the laws of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. Prior to this, however, anyone who followed the Prophet of his own time was on the Straight Path of salvation. So the Jews were those who followed Musa, peace be upon him, and referred to the Torah for judgment at that time. When Allah sent Prophet `Isa, peace be upon him, the Children of Israel were obliged to follow him and obey him; so they and others who followed him became Christians. When Allah sent Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, as the Final Prophet and a Messenger to all the children of Adam, all mankind was obliged to believe in him and obey him, and refrain from what he prohibited.

Commenting on the verse of Surat Al-Ma’idah, Ibn Kathir said:
“What is meant is that every group believed in Allah and the Last Day, which is the appointed Day of Reckoning, and did righteous deeds. But after Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was sent to both mankind and the jinn, true belief can only be in accordance with the way of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. Whoever follows his way will not fear the future or grieve for what they leave behind.” (Excerpted, with slight modifications, from www.islam-qa.com)

Edit by er3n .

it depends what do you expect as a reward...

believing in on or another should be a reward for your soul itself

Reward is this 🙂

http://www.paradiseinthequran.com/

Well i could write it all out but all make my point this way you can be a murderous,drug addicted,acholic,evil, rapist, or anything else that is horrible in this world and I am not saying that these things are acceptable but if you accept Christ (jesus son of God), believe in him, and confess he died for you sins. then even after any horrible things you do in your life, you are still guarenteed Life in Heavan with God forever.

Does it really make sense that a Prophet of God died for your sins? And you are guaranteed wth heaven no matter what you have done?

We all are just in charge of our own deeds,no one else can pay for what we have done except ourselves.Otherwise there wouldnt be any justice at all.Someone who believes a man as son of God,would come to you, do whatever he wants to do killing,stealing etc. then say ''My belief is my guarantee,I can do anything I want,I will go to heaven''. Does it really sound fair? If everyone would think this way ,I can not imagine how world would be however even now everything around is going worse...

( We can also talk about other issue If God may have a son?)

Edit by er3n .

no no you misunderstood of you are not aloud to just do what ever you want i meant, before you come to know christ it doesnt matter what youve done if you ask him into you heart all your sins will be forgiven if you keep doing those things after it does not mean you will not go to heaven it will mean you proably did not mean it because if you did you would want to honor your father in heaven, but it is ok to slip up with mistakes all you have to do is pray and ask God to forgive you of your sins, and it does make sense Jesus son of God, died for our sins because God loves his people so much that he sent him so all our sins would be payed for.

I still can not agree with you that a human like us,who breathed,ate,slept can be son of God...God is super power,Supreme.God just sent messengers for us,to show right path of God. Nothing can be compared with him.

"He ['Īsā (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allâh, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;[not a son of God]" (30) (Holy Quran Surah Mary-verse 30)

''It befits not (the Majesty of) Allâh that He should beget a son [this refers to the slander of Christians against Allâh, by saying that 'Īsā (Jesus) is the son of Allâh]. Glorified. When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is (35) ['Īsā (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allâh is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allâh's religion of Islâmic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)." (36) (Holy Quran Surah Mary Verses 35-36)

I have 7 different books bible from 7 different religion ( muselman , christian ..... )

i read them all , for 80 % they are the SAME .( it is a copie from a copie )

BELIVE I WHAT YOU WANT . BE HUMAN AND RESPECT ITCH OTHERS :innocent

Edit by TATAMIRCO .

Well,the reason why they are similar is the proof that they all were sent to mankind from just one Creator in different times,we would need to find out which one is last and not copy.I did my search watched a lot,read as well.Finally I found out Quran was definitely last message and It was preserved 1400 years unchanged.And millions (maybe bilions in 1400years) people already memorized whole book.You can also go and search some,no need to worry like ''All these books must have been changed,How come stil same? God left us without guidance''. God is Merciful,as God enlightened all previous tribes,we also must have a guidance for today.Otherwise how can we go straight to right path by our ''own'' rules.Like,6 billion people all around world would have to try to find out a way their own specific way.And I even can not imagine chaos.Therefore there must be an absolute right way.Our obligation is to find it out,that simple 🙂

Edit by er3n .

Don't worry, we can't go to Hell..we're on Hell Already 😉