Old Fashioned Penpals Anything and everything

So, obviously it isn't safe to mail things to pen pals, but what if both parties have a PO box? That would be great, especially because I love calligraphy.

Call me ignorant but why is it "not safe"?

I dont feel comfortable giving my adress to a stranger on the internet. Thats not really safe, it could be used for anything.

You get to know the person first ask questions about they way of life and have similar hobbies something you share in common.

Call me ignorant but why is it "not safe"?

Hello socrates i know what it means, but i must say it is a great feeling to find a letter inside your mailbox. Especislly in this time.

I dont feel comfortable giving my adress to a stranger on the internet. Thats not really safe, it could be used for anything.
Well it is not a problem when you chat first to each other, but in times like corona i must say the treasure of making a friend out of a stranger is better 😉

I know another penpalling site named as "SLOWLY"
It takes time to send the messages depending on the distance between the countries
It's basically like sending real letters, just that we don't use stamps or money

I didn't go there as I don't have a lot of patience to wait for the messages 🙂

It is doubtlessly ok to give away almost every information on insta, fb, whatsapp and co. but on a page for penpalship it is too dangerous to exchange addresses... that's the logic of the glorious 21st century I think.

It is doubtlessly ok to give away almost every information on insta, fb, whatsapp and co. but on a page for penpalship it is too dangerous to exchange addresses... that's the logic of the glorious 21st century I think.
What do you mean by the "logic of the glorious 21st century"
And if it hadn't been for the 20th century, and this time of the pandemic wud have come, then we all wudnt be able to talk with our friends, family
Internet is a blessing for me

It is pretty obvious what I meant.

So be happy that you are living in this blessed century anyhow!

Hello..