Country Anything and everything

Which country would you like to visit in the future?

First of all Portugal, then I want to see Ireland, UK, Jordan and part of the Africa.

1. USA. As a Chinese international student of university of Washington, I have never been to my school because of the pandemic in the US. So I really want to see my professors, classmates, roommates and campus.
2.France. Our university has a cooperation with a university in Toulouse.Students in my university can go to that university as an exchange student I really want to take part in that program.
3.Japan.
4. Morocco
5. Sri lanka

Firstly, Scotland or England, because it was a trip that my best friend and I wanted to do before the Covid, after which anywhere is fine by me since I would like to visit the whole world🙂

1. USA. As a Chinese international student of university of Washington, I have never been to my school because of the pandemic in the US. So I really want to see my professors, classmates, roommates and campus.
2.France. Our university has a cooperation with a university in Toulouse.Students in my university can go to that university as an exchange student I really want to take part in that program.
3.Japan.
4. Morocco
5. Sri lanka

Haha do you really need to mention, in every single message of yours, that you are an international chinese student with sometimes your grades, sometimes orther things but always academic stuff ?
Don't you have at least one other thing in your life !? You must have such a pity life...

3.Japan.
4. Morocco
5. Sri lanka

Haha do you really need to mention, in every single message of yours, that you are an international chinese student with sometimes your grades, sometimes orther things but always academic stuff ?
Don't you have at least one other thing in your life !? You must have such a pity life...

The topic is "countries we want to visit" and she simply answered explaining the reasons. Yes, probably she's quite proud of her studies and there's nothing bad about it in my opinion... it's a great thing, instead.

Here is the principal countries I want to visit...

1 - Uzbekistan (It is one of the countries where silk road passes by. So it is a country full of beautiful ancient buildings (Registan, for example), and full of history. So many and many cities are full of history in Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, and more...) )

2 - Turkmenistan (It is a very closed dictatorship, but not as much as North Korea. Anyway, it is very difficult to go there... The capital, Ashgabat, is full of unusual monuments of the Persico-Palladian style, invented by Turkmenistan

3 - Kyrghyzstan (Kyrgyzstan has very varied environments (mountains, steppes, valleys), and consequently, a lot of pretty landscapes.)

4 - Kazakhstan (Kazakhstan's capital is like the New York of Central Asia; Astana/Nursultan streets are very animated, and beautiful at night, especially the Bayterek Tower.)

5 - Tajikistan (I would like to visit Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan, because there are also very beautiful monuments, including a HUGE flag of the country)

6 - Guatemala (Guatemala has impressive volcans and maya ruins, it is a country rich by history. It has also a beautiful language and beautiful national anthem...)

7 - Indonesia ( I fell welcomed in Indonesia. Its people is so nice, their food is delicious (Kek Lapis 😛) and it has also beautiful landscapes, such as Bali and its beaches and temples)

8 - Russia (Moscow, the red place, and cold ! [DON'T JUDGE ME I LIKE COLD] )

9 - Canada (It has a very good quality of life. I would live in canada, but these countries before are soo interesting)

10 - Finland. It has also a very good quality of life, it is cold, and I love cold... It has a very good scholar system ! But my friends who went to Finland told me that most of them were "closed-minded"...

11 - Egypt (Piramides, a lot of History)

12 - Mauritius (Beaches, creole tradition)

13 - New Zealand

14 - Morroco

15 - Tunisia

And much more... There are so many places to visit in the earth...
It's such a big dream...

Australia, because it seems to be beautiful.

1 - Uzbekistan (It is one of the countries where silk road passes by. So it is a country full of beautiful ancient buildings (Registan, for example), and full of history. So many and many cities are full of history in Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, and more...) )

2 - Turkmenistan (It is a very closed dictatorship, but not as much as North Korea. Anyway, it is very difficult to go there... The capital, Ashgabat, is full of unusual monuments of the Persico-Palladian style, invented by Turkmenistan

3 - Kyrghyzstan (Kyrgyzstan has very varied environments (mountains, steppes, valleys), and consequently, a lot of pretty landscapes.)

4 - Kazakhstan (Kazakhstan's capital is like the New York of Central Asia; Astana/Nursultan streets are very animated, and beautiful at night, especially the Bayterek Tower.)

5 - Tajikistan (I would like to visit Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan, because there are also very beautiful monuments, including a HUGE flag of the country)

6 - Guatemala (Guatemala has impressive volcans and maya ruins, it is a country rich by history. It has also a beautiful language and beautiful national anthem...)

7 - Indonesia ( I fell welcomed in Indonesia. Its people is so nice, their food is delicious (Kek Lapis 😛) and it has also beautiful landscapes, such as Bali and its beaches and temples)

9 - Canada (It has a very good quality of life. I would live in canada, but these countries before are soo interesting)

10 - Finland. It has also a very good quality of life, it is cold, and I love cold... It has a very good scholar system ! But my friends who went to Finland told me that most of them were "closed-minded"...

13 - New Zealand

14 - Morroco

15 - Tunisia

It's such a big dream...

Unfortunately you are not welcome to my country if you have committed crimes just like your friends

I would like to go to Australia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, US, Canada, Peru(For the Mayan History), Spain & Specially Barcelona.

13 - New Zealand

14 - Morroco

15 - Tunisia

It's such a big dream...

Unfortunately you are not welcome to my country if you have committed crimes just like your friends

What do you mean ?

Scotland and Ireland! I've been to Dublin, but would like to visit more rural Ireland

Germany at first, and after that i would go to any nordic countries

I'm staying in Germany because I'm waiting for someone. Later we would go to nordic countries

13 - New Zealand

14 - Morroco

15 - Tunisia

It's such a big dream...

What do you mean ?

because I want to know if you have committed crimes or not

Ireland and Scotland

France and canada

Iceland would be nice.