Why penpal gate? Anything and everything

Hi Everyonee !
I’m curious😄 why did you subscribe to Penpal gate ?

Because Im lonely af and this was the first Google result

Because I want to improve my English and make friends from differents parts of the world.

Because Im lonely af and this was the first Google result
If you want a talk, feel free 😁

I'm here because I joined around 7 years ago just to see what it was, so far no regret and met loads of people and gave me great opportunities to learn from others

Well, I suddenly wanted to find a foreign friend, so I started to search for them.
And now I am happy to be here, Penpal Gate gave me experience and friends

‘Cause writing was a passion of mine when I was little ... I still wonder why I abandoned it!
I stopped looking for the answer and here I am.

I want find new frends for writing and to make my english better...

I have joined this website to find long-term friendships, even if not so many people seem interested in doing it. The majority of them only answer you for a day or two, then they disappear for no reasons.

A friend of mine told me that having a penpal is great to improve your English and find friends around the world, so I did it!
I chose this site in particular because it was the first on the Google research😂😅

At first i just want to improve my English,but now i want to fine someone talk about something, although you can't meet each other,but you can know someone in the corner of the Earth is care about you from thoes E-mail.it's an amazing feeling.

I just found out about this yesterday and I'm definitely enjoying it so far. I like a lot of the features of the site, the ability to upload photos, a forum, chat and some interesting profile questions.

I'd like to make connections with other people especially around the subjects of music, art, wine, travel and lots of other things. I like people of all ages and tend to relate more to people younger than myself because they seem more open and less set in their ways than people my age.

During quarantine, I decided to make penpals... But I didn’t find any good website... Until finding that one ! I’m so glad to have nice and open-minded penpals !

I want to improve my English! I'm also studying japanese by my own, and it would be very cool if i could learn it by chatting with people!🙂

I enjoy sending letters, and I want to improve my English and my German !

I want to talk to people I wouldn’t otherwise get to know

I'm here to know others but unfortunately I couldn't find enough to talk with!