I'm looking for penpals (snail mail) Anything and everything

Hi everyone!

I'd like to have some penpals to write letters with (yes, I want to use these crazy oldschool things called 'paper' and 'pencil').
I'm from Germany and hope to find someone (or a few people) to write regularly with, learning to know new cultures and perspectives to see our world. Or just exchanging interesting or funny stories of our everyday lifes. Best would be to find some real friends.
Besides speaking German and English, I am also learning Japanese at the moment. But am still a beginner.

If you are interested, just send me a message.

Wow! This is fantastic! But the problem nowdays with real letters is that it is dangerous to let someone know where you actually live! 🙁

I live in the U.S. and understand your concerns, GiuAM. I don't know if this is available in your country but you may consider this idea: I used to have a post office box in another town years back. My father read every piece of my mail when I was younger. When I started working, I set up a post office box in the town I used to work in. I don't have the post office box anymore but I'm careful who I give out my address to.

Hello everyone,
If you are interested in writing letters, maybe once or twice a month, the oldschool way, for building up a friendship, in english or german, send me a private message.😅 I just don't want to send any more information about me here. I'd like to get to know you by walking to the mailbox in front of my house. 😁

I love the ideia of real letters but it is also dangerous... could we try e-mails?