Who wants to take part in a project? Anything and everything

Hello everybody! My name is Alex and i live in Russia, but my soul belongs to Germany.
You see, i am working on one youth project. It will be a podcast about many trends and activities, like veganism or climate activism. I really want to make it world wide and translate it in many languages:
-Russian
-German
-English.
I can do that on my own, but i often make mistakes and my vocab is not very sophisticated)
I could really use some help from a native speaker. Your task would be to check if i translated the script right and edit it when needed.
Let me know, if you really want to do this - this is a very responsible challenge!

-Sasha aka Alex

Edit by _aleshi_ .

Hey Alex,
just filled your form in the google document for your survey. interesting and wish you the best.

Hey Alex,
just filled your form in the google document for your survey. interesting and wish you the best.
Thanks a lot. You've made a step to change the world

Hi Alex, this sounds amazing and I love what you're doing. I'd like to join in as well 🙂

Filled out the form

Hello! This is a great project! Is it about just everything going on or about things that are happening to our planet? I would love to help and host a zoom meeting or something if it helps?

Hello! This is a great project! Is it about just everything going on or about things that are happening to our planet? I would love to help and host a zoom meeting or something if it helps?
I hope i will be about everything. You can send me a private message to know more😉