Books, stories and etc. Anything and everything

Hi!
I really like reading. What about you? I've read a lot of books. What are your favourite books?
Please, answer me.

"Harry Potter", "Twilight of the city", as well as some magazines. I also like reading. I recently read some Russian novels, really great.

Well, I have read "Harry Potter" and I can say that it''s good.

"Les misérables" from Victor Hugo. Just fabulous !

I like 'Il nome della rosa', 'Barry Trotter(not harry potter!)', and I love Shan Sa's : Chun An Moon, Chuk Chun mu hu, and so on.

Bleach...I've read all 398 chapters of it...

Last good book was Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre. I recommend it to all who like a bit romantic stories

I like 'Anne of Green Gables' 😃

@ AnnaNiki: HI! I like reading so much too. Cannot tell what's my favourite book, cause there are many, and there still are many I have to read! But recently I read for the 3rd time (for a university class I had) "The catcher in the rye" and I liked it even more, after the class..
I read "harry potter" too, and all of Agatha Christie's and Patricia Cornwell's books. The Bronte's book is beautiful too.
A book I'd suggest is by Carlos Ruiz Zafon "La sombra del viento" (I write the title in spanish cause I read it in that language, I don't know how it's been translated in English).

@radwimps: I'm surprised you read "Il nome della rosa", it's pretty long and difficult, with all those parts in latin, but Umberto Eco is a master. It's a book by a very important and estimated Italian author and I guess 1 Italian out o 100 read it! Well done.

I don't have a favourite, but I think that 'Lord of the Flies' was the strangest book I've ever read.
Sometimes little boring but amazing.

I really like classic, so all Jane Austen Books (but I prefer BBC series), 'Wuthering Heights', 'Gone with the wind' and some fantastic.. 'Hobbit', 'Lord of the rings' and the greatest books ever:
'The Witcher' by polish writer, Andrzej Sapkowski.

And many, many other.
😉

There are so many to choose from I don't have any one favorite but some that I do love. anything by camus or anything classic. except for dickens....I can't stand dickens.

There's a lot of book that i love....mmmh in the top 3 there's "the demons" by Dostoevskij, "uno,nessuno e centomila" by pirandello and "ask the dust" by John fante!
🙂

harry potter and Life of many important personalities like hitler ,staline ,CHE ,Adison , ......ect

Well obviously there's Harry Potter. But I really like Cathy Reich's and Karen Rose's stuff as well. Then there's Mansfield Park and Pride and Prejudice, The Stravaganza series is quite good too. Oh and The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Le Roux is amazing, as are the Wicked books.

Wir Kinder vom Bahnof Zoo

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov is one of my all-time favorites. If you have seen the movies - I assure you that the book is better and more interesting. I can recommend it with all my heart.

Then there is The Lord of the Rings. I learned to read because of that book. My mother told my father not to read such things to a young girl – I was about 4 years old. My father did what my mother told him to, so I had to learn to read to finish the book my father had started to read to me as a bed-time story. When he saw me struggle to understand the book, he decided not to follow my mother's orders and read it to me anyway.
When I'm older I will read the book to my children. I still love the book.

Fahrenheit 451 is not to be forgotten either. Ray Bradbury made grate job with the book.

Edit by Elibrya .

Wir Kinder vom Bahnof Zoo
Great book, but it's kinda like "go ask alice" for plot and characters.

Suskind, "Le parfum"
Goethe "Les souffrances du jeune Werther"
For comics, I love a french drawer, Manu Larcenet, but I don't if his books was translated.