Why are here so much young people?? Anything and everything

I want to know why are at Penpal-Gate are so much Young People?? I see thta also Young People want to write letters in "old form" at Paper and so on- but i dont know if they (you) are interested to write with elder People.
Or ist it so, that Young People love it so be an Facebook, Instagram, you Tube Channels and also here….

In my opinion young people are more curious about the world than elder people and its logic because elder people have more experiences and discovered many more things than young.
Another reason is language practice and learning. In early age we learn things faster and in this case we can learn another language. Also we've got to remember that knowing language witohut using it becomes useless ability and soon or later we will forget what we've learnt.

Why not? Young people study languages and they are curious about other people, other cultures, traditions, mentality, they want to find new friends abroad.
As for me, who study linguistics, I find this site very useful.
And about letters...I like writing letters, because a person who writes his thoughts on a paper leaves his soul there. And it is nice to take an old letter and to think about this person, reread his letter and "to get back in past".

Why not? I don't care how old a penpal is. And if I only want to chitchat about the "good old times" or life beyond 40, I have friends my age enough! 🙂

Why not? I don't care how old a penpal is. And if I only want to chitchat about the "good old times" or life beyond 40, I have friends my age enough! 🙂
Completely agree. Age is not really essential. As for me, I can easily communicate with people older than me

Completely agree. Age is not really essential. As for me, I can easily communicate with people older than me

Same as me so if there is any older person than me dont hestitate to write me 😉

They're not young, you're just old 😛

I m 47, hello
From italy