Do you read Manga? Anything and everything

my favorite manga is shugo chara

I prefer "HanaKimi" & "One piece" & " prince of Tennis" & "Switch girl" ... I love shojo =)

night-king (japen's manga), u can read it. ^ ^

Yeah!
I like to watch cartoons!

I liked beast master, Akuma to love song, Hana to Akuma, claymore, 1/2 prince, Dengeki daisy and love in the mask. I've read 250+ mangas and manhwas

Bleach, The Breaker, The Breaker: New Waves, Psyren, 1/2 Prince

My favorites are: Love Hina, Nana, Death Note, Switch Girl, Black Butler, Otomen...

Bleach, Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist, oh and Nana.
I love to read Manga to kill time!

I didn't read manga before. It's Turkey here and I can't find manga to read. But I'd rather anime. I also watched animes like "School Days", "Onegai Twins/Teacher", "Amagami SS", "Hellsing", "Girls Bravo" etc. . So I love anime films.

yeah!!! i'am a big fan of dragon ball😁 and i love all hayao miyazaki movies

Yes, as are the anime are the products of Japanese entertainment I prefer.

I like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Along with the ones that ended like Inuyasha and Full metal alchemist.

i love manga. it's amazing. especially death note, Hellsing, great teacher Onizuka, black butler...
Are there many manga readers in your countries?

ONE PIECE . NARUTO . BLEACH . NANA . HIKARU NO GO . FAIRY TAIL . BLACK BUTER . SOUL EATER . FULL METAL ARCHEMIST .....

I like Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Hitman Reborn, Kodomo No Omocha and many others. 😁 I can't come up with all now. 😛
I like Naruto and Prince of Tennis too,I also like Full Metal Alchemist,ONE PLACE,but my favourite are Death Note and Dragon ball.

my favorite manga is one-peace!

I read manga sometimes~ I'm just getting into Bakuman and Ottomen, though I read Death Note and Naruto sometimes too, though not that often anymore for Naruto, I think I'm behind about 4 chapters right now online...I also like Black Butler! I also watch the FullMetal Alchemist Anime, Brotherhood to be exact~

Edit by NeoCanada .

I like manga, but it's just hobby. um.. I think manga is very powerful. finally manga can be one of the most powerful massmedia.