If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Anything and everything

Actually no matter, where are you, the most important with whom, but if I could choose I would visit Germany once again and hope I can do it really.!
That's so true!

I would live in the same place, i love my home and town
What would you say is your favourite thing about your town?

I‘d choose the place I already live at: Barcelona!
I would love to live there too!

The world is a beautiful and interesting place.
So many great things around us.
I would choose Venice ... Why?
Because it has this something, beauty, tradition and above all I associate it with love and carniv

I'd live in Mérida!

of course Seattle! I love Boeing

Right now I would certainly move to Southern Spain, specifically in Alicante in order to benefit of its perennially warm climate 🙂 you?

The world is a beautiful and interesting place.
So many great things around us.
I would choose Venice ... Why?
Because it has this something, beauty, tradition and above all I associate it with love and carniv
Never been there and never really wanted as such but your description makes me want to.

I'd live in Mérida!
I'm the worst at geography so thanks for introducing me to this city. Looks beautiful!

of course Seattle! I love Boeing
I love the note of certainty!

Right now I would certainly move to Southern Spain, specifically in Alicante in order to benefit of its perennially warm climate 🙂 you?
Perennially warm climate sounds like a sweet deal. Me? I have travelled so little that I have no idea. I'd perhaps love to move to a small coastal town which is safe and where people are open-minded and warm and live a slightly slow-paced life.

United States of America 💖💖💖

Spain, Germany, England,france