Why are you on PenpalGate? Anything and everything

I’ve been asking myself for a while now why I’d love to have a penfriend. When I explore other accounts, the most frequent reason why they are here is to improve a language which is not bad at all but I may have a different opinion on this. For me this page is a great opportunity to make real friends all over the world and this is what I want! I really do. I just came home from my exchange and I realised how much different cultures and people can enrich your life in so many ways! Searching for friends in school and in my closest environment has got boring for me so I am glad to have found this website and maybe also other people in this world who think like me. What is your point of view?

Actually I was looking for pages on the internet to get a friend to write letters with and then i got on this website. The layout was very beautiful and I recognised that many people from different countries are registered here, so I hope to meet many new people to exchange about different lifestyles and cultures all over the world, what they are thinking about each other and so on, and finally maybe find someone to write letters 🙂

I was looking for a place to improve my language, but I was looking for new friends as well. For me it's always interesting to meet new people from other countries. I'm little bit bored with my local friends and people from my country, because most of them have similar hobbies, thinks...you know 😃
It's time for something new 😉

Okay, to be honest:
I found that site, and thought: Oh wow, how great, making new friends via letters, like in ancient times, when all was better.
I am able to speak 11 languages, can even write latin and ancient greek, but it's really hard to find friends, if they don't have the same or even similar hobbies like you.
So I registered here and thought after a few months again about this. And I think it's really hard to find new friends only from writing some words and then: Okay, let's write letters! You do not have any point to begin in your first writing, not even a thought, you could begin with to give a real discussion.
I found one person, with who I'm writing since now and that's really great, we're discussing about different topics of everything but we have one point, to which we could write pages for pages, that's music.

But in the whole time, I'm registered here, this was the only really good encounter I had.
So, yes, I was here to find friends in Germany as well as in the whole world, but sometimes I think, it's not the right place here, sometimes, I again get hope for that ... It's a changing game, I would say.
But at least, I am here for finding some nice people and maybe get another friendship like the one I conquered already 😉

To learn languages this platform is not very suitable. But that is only by the way 😉

LG

Before I've registered here, I was scared of scary people online. I wasn't really open, even though I've tried, but because I'm shy I've never had the courage to speak up my mind. However, I really wanted to learn new cultures and writing letters to strangers, so that's why registrated here and had mastered my fear.

Ich wollte gerne interessante Leute kennenlernen. Und ganz ehrlich. Es hat geklappt. Toll was?

Actually I want to find some penpals to write with people around the world. And its a good way to improve my (bad) English

Great question!

I'm here because i want to know people from other countries and discover something new about the world. We are so many and I think that no one should be limited by the place where he/she lives, so here I am 🙂

It's really a plus to see how other cultures live, think, etc.
For me, it's a kind of alternative to travelling 🙂

Because I was bored and now it's like 5 years later.. And i'm still bored whaha
and the people are nice 🙂 love to meet everyone here 🙂

I want to have Friends all over the World💫❤🌍

I would like to write with some People to improve my english and spanish... And because I want to make new friends

Because having a pen pal is like seeing into another world though an open window. You have many opportunities to get to know people from different backgrounds and cultures. 🙂

In fact, I registered here to improve the languages that I speak, and, to learn new languages. At the same time, I wanted to discover new cultures, and people who, one day (I hope), will be very good friends. Because, in reality, I don't have friends. I'm too shy and I think that, here, I can open myself and say what I really think.

I've got extra Megabytes to spend.

I think that improve English it's a consequence of chatting with other people in this language; so the more you chat, the more you improve. But I think that here we have the great opportunity to meet other culture, a new point of view about everything, and maybe, why not, make new friends!
I'm a new member but I already love this site.
Bye!

I was (and I am 🙂 ) looking for friends (penpals), but I also want to make my English and German better 🙂 It is very hard to find someone... But I think this website is great opportunity for that 🙂 I want to know something about other cultures etc.

I was looking for a place to improve my english and i found a lot of interesting and special person!