Favorite books Anything and everything

Illuminati by Dan Brown

I've read many books (over 600 at this moment) and I love every one of them, so I don't have any "favourite books".

„A Series of unfortunate Events“ by Lemony Snicket was my favorite book series in childhood.
And now...
I really like the David Hunter-Thriller of Simon Beckett (chemistry of Death etc...)
And also Monika Feth (Erdbeerpflücker, Scherbensammler,...)

One of the best books I have ever read is Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer. The Catcher in the Rye was awesome as well.

My favorite book is War and Peace

My favourite books are History books and Warrior Cats from Erin Hunter

The power of positive thinking by Robert Schuller.

duma key by stephen king

The bride price by Buchi Emecheta, a Nigerian writer. I read the book once in Enlish and twice the translation in Dutch.

I have too much favorite books. The last book that I really liked was "The Lunar Chronicles" by Marissa Meyer.

The Metamorphosis

The Infernal Decices- Series by Cassandra Clare is absolutely gorgeous. That book caused so many emotions in me. Even more than I have anyway. I cried, I laughed, I totally fell in love with the characters, I hated the bad guys and felt pretty smartass as the main character sometimes. Love the love-triangle even though it caused me so much heartache.

The mortal Instruments series by her is totally worth reading too.

all harry potter books

I think the best books I ever read were "It" and "The Shining"

I love the ranger's apprentice series of John Flanagan.

If I had to pick only one book: "Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes 🙂

I think, the best book I've ever read, is "Poradnik pozytywnego myślenia", I don't know if it have an english version, but if, then it's gonna be called something like "Tutorial for a good thinking"

At the moment I really like "Night School" by C.J. Daugherty and "the spy" by Paulo Coelho.