What are you reading recently ? Anything and everything

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Hmm .. I usually only read the scientific literature, so hardly anyone knows about these books. But from a more or less well-known, I can highlight .. "My Life with Stephen Hawking," the lyrics nervously smoking in aside)

"the little prince" in french *-*

Hmm .. I usually only read the scientific literature, so hardly anyone knows about these books. But from a more or less well-known, I can highlight .. "My Life with Stephen Hawking," the lyrics nervously smoking in aside)
Have you read Hyperion? Since you mentioned the term 'Scientific Literature', Hyperion is the name which comes to my mind.
There is a Chinese sci-fi novel call The Three Body Problems which was translated into English last year.You might as well take a look.

"the little prince" in french *-*
I love this tale as well. Simple kid but not a simple story.

Agricola Germania . Tacito

E-books of the Hunger Games of Suzanne Collins

Hi everyone,

My name is Willemien and I'm a Dutch student at the Wageningen University. I'm currently working together with the well known Chinese dairy company Yili. Together with 14 other students we are asked to develop a new, healthy yogurt product. If we come up worhoa good product, Yili might actually use our idea to breng a new product to the Chinese market.

But therefore we need your help. We need to learn more about the yogurt preferences of Chinese people so we can develop a product that will be successful. If you are from China, would you please fill in this survey? It would really help us a lot!

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0HTEzaBhMYja8Xb

And if you want to help some more: share the link to the survey in your social network (Facebook, Twitter, anything). We really need a large respons.

Thanks a lot!

Willemien

The Sword of Destiny.Still Witcher.

"And Quiet Flows the Don"( literally "The Quiet Don") by Mikhail Sholokhow

i read a lot during the holiday, for the moment my attention is on a book about beethoven's symphonies and i love it!
I also read the picture of Dorian Gray and it's good for people that love read beacuse is a little bit solw and the autor use a difficul language
I started reading Paper Towns by John Green but i don't reccomend you.

Spoon River Anthology, by Edward Lee Masters.

The Autobiography of FBI Special Agent Dale Copper by Scott Frost

Alain-Fournier's Les Grand Meaulnes.Reading this portrait of desperate friendship and vanished adolsecence.
I read this for school, it's a good book

I'm reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Again. I think I read it at least 1000 times 😃

Nelson Mandelas autobiografie 🙂

The Mythos Academy IIII 😁 by Jennifer Estep

Max Frye - Labyrinths of the Echo