Dishes from all over the world! Повседневная жизнь и обычаи

Eating is an joyful thing in our lifes! Share the nice food of your hometown or the food that gives you a deep impression!🤣😎

Hi Yeeeeep!! You started a very nice forum post! 🏆 🙂 We have a PPG restaurant which you can read here and the menu so far is:

SMALL DISHES

- Charcuterie platter/board (Bayonne ham, saucisson (dry sausage), cooked ham, wild boar and rabbit pâté on bread) (Lianshen) 🥓🥩🍗🍖
- Carrot-Ginger-Soup (Christine-He_art)🫕🥄
- Pumpkin soup (with salted butter and fresh cream) (Lianshen) 🥣🥄
- Whole wheat baguette (Lianshen) 🥖
- Buckwheat (french styled) bread (with taste of hazelnuts) (Lianshen) 🍞🥜

MAIN DISHES

- Complete buckwheat flour crêpe (ham, emmental or gruyère cheese, egg) (Lianshen) 🧀🥩🥚
- Red deer venison (black pepper sauce) with roasted potatoes (Lianshen) 🍖🥔
- Schnitzel with pommes (Emmi) 🍟🫔
- Margherita cheese pizza (Lawrence) 🍕🧀
- Roast pizza with roast Parsa (Mimi)🍕 🍗
- Spaghetti with tomato Sauce (Lawrence) 🍝🍅
- Spelt-Mie Noodles with sweet pepper, onions and soy sauce (Christine-He_art) 🍜🌶️🧅
- Chicken with soy sauce, rice and sesame seeds and choy sum in oyster sauce (Yue) 🍗🥬🍚
- Tuna sushi (Daniel) 🍣
- Bibimbap with sidedish of Kimchi (Happy)🍛🥢🥢
- Gong Bao Chicken (Daniel) 🍗

CHILD MENU

- Alphabet-Noodle-Soup (Christine-He_art) 🫕🔠
- Poffertjes (baby pancakes) with powder sugar (Yue) 🥞 🧂
- Milanese cutlet (breaded and fried slices of veal) with fries and a salad (Lawrence) 🥩 🍟🥗
- Hachis parmentier (minced beef with very small pieces of carrots and onions mixed together with a layer of mashed potatoes above it and a crunchy topping of mixed bread crust and cheese) (Lianshen) 🥩🥕🧅🥚

DESSERT

- Ice cream with hot hot berries and whipped cream on top (Emmi) 🍧🍨🫐
- Apple pie with cream and a fruit bowl (Daniel) 🍰
- Sugar cake with ore, baking powder and milk (Mare) 🥧
- Korean rice cakes (Happy) 🥟🥟
- Chocolate mousse cake (Lianshen) 🍮🍫
- Puff pastry pockets with fruits of the seasons on vanilla sauce (Christine-He_art) 🍮🥧🫐🍑🥭

DRINKS

- Lapsang souchong tea (Christine-He_art) 🫖
- Strawberry mint bubble tea (Yue) 🧋🍓
- Coke with icecubes (Daniel) 🥤
- Fanta (Lawrence) 🧃
- Chocolate milk with sugar (Mare)🫙🧋
- Breton cider (Lianshen) 🍹
- Spanish Maeloc apple cider (Mare) 🍹 🍎
- Pinot noir Bourgogne red wine (Lianshen) 🍷
- Soju (Happy)🍶 ONLY for 18 or older eaters!!

I hope that the list above gives you a nice start for your forum post because we need more yummy dishes!! I hope you get many more answers and I will also look a lot at what others say for good suggestions!! 谢谢!!! 🙏🙏

And China has Gong Bao Chicken too!😁

In China we don't eat turkey, it doesn't taste good.

Well actually it is Kung Pao, not Gong Bao...😂

Ok i correct the dish on the list! 😛 But I think we can add a lot of other nice dishes maybe!! So your question in the forum post is a very good one so let's see if people have new suggestions!! 🙂

Turkeys will cry when the Christmas comes!😁🤣

Ok i correct the dish on the list! 😛 But I think we can add a lot of other nice dishes maybe!! So your question in the forum post is a very good one so let's see if people have new suggestions!! 🙂
Oh sorry, What I meant was China has a cuisine called Kung Pao Chicken😅

And I also look forward to those great suggestions!

I loooove so many foods! But Norway doesn't really have any good Norwegian dishes in my opinion.... So I'll stick to food from elsewhere lol

I loooove so many foods! But Norway doesn't really have any good Norwegian dishes in my opinion.... So I'll stick to food from elsewhere lol

But do you have a favourite Annika from food elsewhere? 😊

But do you have a favourite Annika from food elsewhere? 😊

There are waaay to many delicous foods to choose one in my opinion.... Also I don't even know the name of some of the dishes I like

Paella, empanada

Mosselen friet

Mosselen friet

In my country I see sometimes people eat that. 🙂