Missletoe Καθημερινή ζωή και έθιμα

My name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In Dutch its: Maretak 😂

My name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In Dutch its: Maretak 😂
😳

😯😲

I think Mare wants kisses from all PPG members because that is with maretak in the movies with Christmas! So Pennarossa gives the first reply so he has to give the first kiss for Mare under the Christmas tree!! 🌲🫶 It is very romantic you both!! 😛 🥰

Sorry is just joke not real! 😛

I think Mare wants kisses from all PPG members because that is with maretak in the movies with Christmas! So Pennarossa gives the first reply so he has to give the first kiss for Mare under the Christmas tree!! 🌲🫶 It is very romantic you both!! 😛 🥰

I think the main reason why i got the name, is because its a medicine too 😆😅😂🤣

I think the main reason why i got the name, is because its a medicine too 😆😅😂🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 but im not somekind like homo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So we have not a romantic couple now!! But was a joke so you both can be free again!! 😛

So we have not a romantic couple now!! But was a joke so you both can be free again!! 😛
I understand 🤣😂😅😆😁😄😃😀🙂🙃😉😊
I would kill myself, if i would have a romantic relationship with my same gender 🤣🤣🤣

No that is not necessary. I believe that everybody is free that they decide if you want have relationship with a boy or girl. Everything is good I believe as long as that person feel happy about that. So Mare can choose for Mare what you like! 🙂

Swedish -mistel
Danish -mistelten
Finnish -misteli
Norwegian-misteltein
Icelandic -mistilteinn
The many names of misletoe in Scandinavian countries

No that is not necessary. I believe that everybody is free that they decide if you want have relationship with a boy or girl. Everything is good I believe as long as that person feel happy about that. So Mare can choose for Mare what you like! 🙂
Thx 🤣, but i rather prefer girls.