Heroes Everyday life and customs

As im very intrested in my culture an others culture , here we go:

Do you know any heroes in your country ??? Who did many things just for you to live easier ?

🙂

You might know this on already Parsa, but its our Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

For us, there are many , like "MANY"

Ill start with an important one: ferdosi (pardis)

He is the main reason we talk persian right now, if he was never born , i was writing "mongolian" for you ....

He wrote the book " shahname " with 0 arabic/mongolian words . 100% persian . It had more than 50,000 versa/stanza . And 7 parts , that we call "haft khan" (7 levels) . The main character is "rostam" with his horse, named " rakhsh "

He wrote that book without any mongol catch him (iran was In colonialism of Mongolia) .

Families read those poems everyday , and they didnt forget our language🙂.

__________________________________ بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی ✍️✍️✍️✍️ عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی ___________________________________

For us, there are many , like "MANY"

Ill start with an important one: ferdosi (pardis)

He is the main reason we talk persian right now, if he was never born , i was writing "mongolian" for you ....

He wrote the book " shahname " with 0 arabic/mongolian words . 100% persian . It had more than 50,000 versa/stanza . And 7 parts , that we call "haft khan" (7 levels) . The main character is "rostam" with his horse, named " rakhsh "

He wrote that book without any mongol catch him (iran was In colonialism of Mongolia) .

Families read those poems everyday , and they didnt forget our language🙂.

__________________________________ بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی ✍️✍️✍️✍️ عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی ___________________________________

Nice!
We also have another great great hero, Mehmed the Conqueror, the conqueror of Istanbul, the reason that Turkey is a Muslim country today 😃😃😃

Also, he's one of the reasons i wanna be a solider
We share a birthday month!!!!! XD, March

Hii ! Well , new lessons at PPG university !! 🥸

We will have an exam after this, so read "heroes" and "do you know any words in your language that has disappeared?" Carefully !!!! 😁

Today, i want to write about "ario barzan" , he is really a hero for Iran ✨️
--------
When Iran was in fight with greece , ario barzan went to stop them .... but they cheated on him and he died .... but he helped alot for other soldiers !!!

As i dont have much info about that .... the next lesson is about "arashe kamangir"

Arash is a name , and kamangir is someone who works with bow, in persian .

After alot wars , Iran and Turan decided to finish war, and Turan told Iran that someone in your country should throw an arrow, and wherever it felt down, there would be Iran and Turan's border.

Well , if the arrow should've been throwed from a place in iran, that would be impossible if Iran was going to be more than 2km !!!!!!

Meanwhile, "Arash" volunteered to throw that arrow !!!!!

Everyone was so shocked and stressed... 😱

I guess he did it on the "damavand" mountain .... he throwed that with ALL ENERGY HE HAD , and guess what !!!! Legends say that the arrow flew from morning to noon!!! And after that, he stood on an oak tree... and there the border was determined 🥳

BUT .... arash died after that .... we all know him as a hero !!

Hii ! Well , new lessons at PPG university !! 🥸

We will have an exam after this, so read "heroes" and "do you know any words in your language that has disappeared?" Carefully !!!! 😁

Today, i want to write about "ario barzan" , he is really a hero for Iran ✨️
--------
When Iran was in fight with greece , ario barzan went to stop them .... but they cheated on him and he died .... but he helped alot for other soldiers !!!

As i dont have much info about that .... the next lesson is about "arashe kamangir"

Arash is a name , and kamangir is someone who works with bow, in persian .

After alot wars , Iran and Turan decided to finish war, and Turan told Iran that someone in your country should throw an arrow, and wherever it felt down, there would be Iran and Turan's border.

Well , if the arrow should've been throwed from a place in iran, that would be impossible if Iran was going to be more than 2km !!!!!!

Meanwhile, "Arash" volunteered to throw that arrow !!!!!

Everyone was so shocked and stressed... 😱

I guess he did it on the "damavand" mountain .... he throwed that with ALL ENERGY HE HAD , and guess what !!!! Legends say that the arrow flew from morning to noon!!! And after that, he stood on an oak tree... and there the border was determined 🥳

BUT .... arash died after that .... we all know him as a hero !!

Good teacher mister Parsa

Im going to introduce a hero in china——ShangGuanWanEr😛
she is a great girl in Tang Dynasty
When she was born,her grandpa said something bad abt WuZeTian——the only woman emperor in Chinese history
and their family r punished horribly——men in ShangGuan's family were killed,and women r sent into the palace and serve the others there.
little ShangGuan born in this bad situation
When she was young,she showed great intelligence in study,and caught Wuzetian's eyes
and then she was used by WU at the age of 14 and got the position that her grandpa even didn't get😛😛
But she was misunderstood by LiLongJi[Wu's grandson]and was killed at the age of 55🙁all of us r sad abt this
Btw,she is also a good poetess,she is good at writing poems and we all love them[although Chinese education doesn't put them into Chinese textbooks😛😛😛
She is a great girl and also a hero that bravely fight against bad life that the period gave her😛
I think she is the best😛

Heroes III might and magic