What does the rest of the world think about Italian people? Everyday life and customs

I'm a little shy to ask this question 😅 but I've always wondered what the world thinks about us Italians, from every point of view 😅

Noisy people I think

Noisy people I think
A little bit, yes 😅 but it depends to person 😅

The famous italians I know are Valentino Rossi, Pecco Bagnaia, Marco Simonchelli, Laura Pausini, Eros Ramazzotti, Nek, Måneskin.

Rest in peace to Mr Simonchelli

The famous italians I know are Valentino Rossi, Pecco Bagnaia, Marco Simonchelli, Laura Pausini, Eros Ramazzotti, Nek, Måneskin.

Rest in peace to Mr Simonchelli

❤️❤️

Italians are very emotional, I think

Nice bros 😉

Gli italiani hanno dei cibi buoni e fanno delle feste grandiose! Essere ospiti in una famiglia italiana è sempre meraviglioso! Dopo le cena si ha bisogno di una dieta! Mamma mia, ho mangiato sempre buono con i miei amici Siciliani😋

Italians are very emotional, I think
Yes, it’s true ☺️

Nice bros 😉

Thank you 😊

Gli italiani hanno dei cibi buoni e fanno delle feste grandiose! Essere ospiti in una famiglia italiana è sempre meraviglioso! Dopo le cena si ha bisogno di una dieta! Mamma mia, ho mangiato sempre buono con i miei amici Siciliani😋

Grazie infinite 😊 è davvero un grande piacere sentir dire questo 😊

As long as nobody say "best food", we are fine and spending time with Italians is always a pleasure. I'm glad I spent 3-4 months in their company and learnt to say porcoddio, as well as to speak with my hand (almost) like a native ("but French food sometimes is good too 🤌" was immediately understood and approved).

They are funny to torture with variation of italian food too. Showing them a pineapple/corn pizza or telling them about a taco with spaghetti (I'm not guilty of any of these heresy) made their face the funniest a human can make 😂

I understand, no, we don’t say we have the best food because we know that in the world there are good food too, ok, sometimes people boast but, it’s just a silly thing 😊

That word it’s not nice at all to learn. It’s better not to say blaspheme… that word is really bad, so don’t blasphemy, please. For respect for all religious people too. I think your friends don’t teach you a good word.

“🤌🏻” this is used just for to express better: “What do you want?”; “ What are you looking at?”; “ And what do I know?”; “What is it?” And something like that 😂😂 it’s funny 😂

About variations? Please, nooo!! It’s terrible to do that 😅 especially if a traditional dish 😅 an Italian grandmother died every time you eat something like that 😂😂

As long as nobody say "best food", we are fine and spending time with Italians is always a pleasure. I'm glad I spent 3-4 months in their company and learnt to say porcoddio, as well as to speak with my hand (almost) like a native ("but French food sometimes is good too 🤌" was immediately understood and approved).

They are funny to torture with variation of italian food too. Showing them a pineapple/corn pizza or telling them about a taco with spaghetti (I'm not guilty of any of these heresy) made their face the funniest a human can make 😂

I understand, no, we don’t say we have the best food because we know that in the world there are good food too, ok, sometimes people boast but, it’s just a silly thing 😊

That word it’s not nice at all to learn. It’s better not to say blaspheme… that word is really bad, so don’t blasphemy, please. For respect for all religious people too. I think your friends don’t teach you a good word.

“🤌🏻” this is used just for to express better: “What do you want?”; “ What are you looking at?”; “ And what do I know?”; “What is it?” And something like that 😂😂 it’s funny 😂

About variations? Please, nooo!! It’s terrible to do that 😅 especially if a traditional dish 😅 an Italian grandmother died every time you eat something like that 😂😂

Yes, that's often the case and that's why we play with it where I am. Italian food is still very good though.

Surely, but we aren't many catholics and nobody gets offended here. Italians are rather amused to see my Swiss flatmate using it when he gets surprised or frustrated.

Oh, believe the intonation given in my answer was close to these examples 😂

I'm not responsible, I'm only telling what some people do to italian food... to italians, knowing how much their heart will break hearing such horrible stories 😂

I like food of course (I would say, main themes of italian food? Like... Tomatoes, spices and garlic <3 ) and also very characteristic thing like gesticulation. I haven't seen so often underlining spoken words anywhere else.

Yes, that's often the case and that's why we play with it where I am. Italian food is still very good though.

Surely, but we aren't many catholics and nobody gets offended here. Italians are rather amused to see my Swiss flatmate using it when he gets surprised or frustrated.

Oh, believe the intonation given in my answer was close to these examples 😂

I'm not responsible, I'm only telling what some people do to italian food... to italians, knowing how much their heart will break hearing such horrible stories 😂

Ahhaha that’s fun!!
Anyway I know those type of people who have fun about blasphemy, but in my opinion, it’s not funny… that’s all… for the rest is good enough 😊

I like food of course (I would say, main themes of italian food? Like... Tomatoes, spices and garlic <3 ) and also very characteristic thing like gesticulation. I haven't seen so often underlining spoken words anywhere else.

Thank you 😊
Yes, a lot of Italian people gesticulate and I don’t know why too 😂 maybe it’s for clarifying well the concept 😂