What do you think of marriage? Everyday life and customs

Quoth Leonardo da Vinci "Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel." What else to say over...

Quoth Leonardo da Vinci "Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel." What else to say over...
In our country there is popular quote on marriage :
Marriage is a prison. People who are inside struggling to come out and people who are outside struggling to come inside.

Although I’m still young to “practically” think about it, I know I will get married as soon as I find the right person –I personally still believe in the “institution” of marriage as an important step in life, a season of development and prosperity but in contrast with most people ( who most of the time end up divorcing) I don’t think that a good marriage is a mono-element recipe; Love is not everything in marriage it’s indispensable but can’t guarantee alone the success of a marriage there are much more things required.
~ And married man-woman complementarity still exist but has evolved in new forms in which both partners work together toward a common goal with none living in the other’s shadow.

Edit by Marwonder_K .

现在非常讨厌婚姻,身边的婚姻包括我父母的婚姻都不幸福,我不相信婚姻是给人带来幸福的,他给人带来的是不同的痛苦,不仅是婚姻中的两个人痛苦,还牵连到无辜的人一起承受痛苦

According to Sigmund Freud, Leonardo da Vinci was gay.

"The Leonardo da Vinci, A Memory of His Childhood illustrated"
by Sigmund Freud