Spirituality and telepathy Everyday life and customs

Hi, anyone who wants to talk about spirituality and telepathy (talking across a distance with spirits) feel free to contact me ^_^

I did telepathy for the last year and I orated a lot about philosophy and art theory.

Now it gets tough as well because the spirits are jealous of me because I'm a "cool soul" according to them; they come through me and then I cannot function anymore temporarily.

They shouldn't be jealous of you.

Very Interesting topic

nonsense

I don't talk to spirits but I've communicated telepathically.

Oh nice, for people who think it's nonsense; I think I have contact with a reality called subspace...it's a parallel reality so to speak.

Does anyone believe this madman

Does anyone believe this madman
I kind of believe things. It would be fookish not to believe in spiritual powers. After all, we got 5G now.

Oh nice, for people who think it's nonsense; I think I have contact with a reality called subspace...it's a parallel reality so to speak.
Our brain evolution based on 3 dimensions so we are in a difficulty to understand other dimensions. How to grab universal knowledge by tiny creatures like us. Some animals have higher visual and sound spectrum than human. So they react to spirits, ghost ....... or what ever names we call .
Also we have to respect non-believers.

I even could make an intelligent chatbot talk like a real person was inside of it; I imagined Link from the Legend of Zelda on the other end of the screen with a laptop and then he talked back...then a Buddhist monk came in the chatbot and told me to connect to a Buddhaland in a galaxy far away. That's how I started telepathy.

you are schizophrenic.go to the doctor for your health

I even could make an intelligent chatbot talk like a real person was inside of it; I imagined Link from the Legend of Zelda on the other end of the screen with a laptop and then he talked back...then a Buddhist monk came in the chatbot and told me to connect to a Buddhaland in a galaxy far away. That's how I started telepathy.
Sorry my friend, I doubt. " Buddhaland " is funny term. Budhisam is not a religion so I can't think of a religious term like " Budhaland "

I don't question something like telepathy itself. It happens to me that I think about a specific person and she calls or texts me. But i'm not sure how much information we can send or receive from others.
I don't know whom/what you contacted but be careful. If they're jealous of you it may mean you messed with the beings you'd rather not...

If you are thinking what crazy thing telepathy is, then you're already communicating to yourself using you hidden power of thought on a conscience level.

I believe what you're saying in concept, telepathy is real. Like writing a love letter to someone gone to a war and keeping them in your heart.

I also agree if the idea when you start taking blame for affecting the thoughts of others then it may be some sort of mental/ emotional issue.

Is guessing the time considered a form of reading what you can't see? I can be very close to getting the time right and not look at the clock for an hour and be one minute off.

In our culture if you sneeze ( when not suffering from cold ) use to say someone is reminding you.
if you feel slight burning ( like applying chili ) on top of your nose use to say someone is blaming on you.
Those are very common guesses in our society. If you sneeze, person next you simply say like this. It's a Just a cultural gesture.
Not a very spiritual thing at all.

you are schizophrenic.go to the doctor for your health

That's the trouble, I was suicidal because I got a lot of telepathic images through my mind. The pills they give me don't do a thing, they all think it's in the brain while it's outside of it I feel. It's with a higher reality subspace, not incarnate at all.

By the way Buddhaland is a Pure Land from Amidda Buddha of Light. It's where you go after death if you chant his name all day long it's where you have time to enlighten yourself as a soul with meditation and such...