What brand is your mobile phone? 일상생활 및 관습

What brands of phones and watches have you used? Which one performs best?

The phone I've used so far are only HUAWEI and apple. I think I can't say which one is better or which one is worse. because I haven't used HUAWEI for a long time.That Huawei phone I used to use was given to me by my mother. She had it for years before she gave it to me. By the time I got my hands on this phone, it was already having quite a few problems. So I think the quality of this old phone may not represent the quality of Huawei phones. I prefer Apple. Because I'm more used to using ios than Android.

Xiaomi Redmi

I use Huawei mobile phone. It has high quality and are easy to use. I've used iPad, but when using it, I found that some apps don't offer iOS versions. And my iPad can't be updated now, so it's still in iOS 9. That made me can't download new apps. So I think they're not so cost-effective.

since years i always use Apple

Samsung

xiomi redmi

Samsung and I recommend Galaxy note series unfortunately Samsung is not continuing Note series . No experience with Galaxy S22 and believe price is not realistic ( too much for a phone/instrument but as a jewellery may be worth )

Dumi님이 수정했습니다. .

My first one was Sharp and then two Sony. My next one will be a Sony or a Sharp if I can get one in my price span.

Samsung, the other brands I tried had low quality and I could use them only for a few months.

Samsung, I like the brand.

apple 🙂

HUAWEI

Apple 🍎

Apple is shit because all songs are compressed in AAC (bad as mp3), Android is much better with Hi-Res songs even in wireless with the Sony codec called Ldac. Apple have a little battery and can't add more memory (micro sd) and all are closed, can't for example listen Spotify or watch Youtube without any advert. I have Sony smartphone but it is so so, the next time I will take maybe the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or S24 Ultra if they have a micro SD slot.

Apple is shit because all songs are compressed in AAC (bad as mp3), Android is much better with Hi-Res songs even in wireless with the Sony codec called Ldac. Apple have a little battery and can't add more memory (micro sd) and all are closed, can't for example listen Spotify or watch Youtube without any advert. I have Sony smartphone but it is so so, the next time I will take maybe the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or S24 Ultra if they have a micro SD slot.

Yes, but, relax 😊

Just got a new one,still Huawei 😁

iPhone Apple. Use it for more than three years. Still lives, still works