Religion in your country Everyday life and customs

What are the most popular religions in your country ? How does it affect your daily life ? Do you follow your parents’ religion ?

I think most Chinese, at least those I know, don't believe in any kind of gods. I’m an atheist. I tend to believe in science.

The main religion in the country is the Catholic church but in Luxembourg you can find everything, even some sekts. In the first weeks of december i was twice in a church but since 25 years i am an atheist as my parents. But i try to find back my way to religion because i am lost in the world and many people think that a strong believe can help.

Catholicism, still very strong in Poland. Altough it's less and less popular and people(especially young) are not so likely into it, as they were some time ago yet (communism).

I find reasons of it in... Well. Corrupcy in church of course. Priests and bishops are not authority anymore. Too many people without higher values, etc.

Christianity is the most popular religion in Germany, or at least the most noticeable. I think there is a church in almost every town, but for example Islamic or Jewish "places" are more likely to be found in bigger cities. I only know of one Synagogue because we've visited it with the school but I've seen tons of churches.
I also think the more you head south in Germany, the more Catholic it gets. As far as I know, Bavaria for example has extremely impressive churches because the people there are, or at least used to be, very Catholic. I also think the common greeting there is "Grüß Gott", which would translate to something like "Greet God".

Apart from seeing churches and the religion class in school (which I don't attend to anymore), any religions don't affect my live at all.

I also don't think my "close" family (grandparents, parents, aunts/uncles and family) are religious at all. We would only go to church on Christmas and maybe Easter. We do celebrate Easter and Chrismtas but I don't think I've ever thought about Jesus on both occasions, except obviously during the nativity play in church on Chrismas Eve, and I doubt the other people in my family have.

But since my parents aren't religious and I am not as well, I guess you could say I did pick up my parents belief or rather lack of belief.

Islam. It affects me to be clean, what i eat, drink And love women. Also how i have to appreciate and grace everything i have in my life.

I believe its Catholics the most widespread religion here. i don't follow any religions or gods as i find them rather unethical for human society to function but even if someone doesn't believe it still affects to some degree with other people interaction everyday, folks will go around saying "praise the lord" "god bless you" "if god wants" "thank god this didn't happen to me (even if 200 other people got affected badly)". The issue is their beliefs are spread to other people you want it or not from simple phrases and escalated to full social rejection being labeled as a person who "lacks moral" "bad person" "sinner" "not to be trusted" only for stating "i don't believe in a god or religion". Most aspects of life got dictated because those who believe got power is society and push their beliefs into everyone.

The official religion of Iran is Shiite Islam.

In Dubai Islam and Hinduism.In Russia Orthodox Christianity.