The greatest Regret and the greatest Satisfaction Everyday life and customs

Heyy guys, thinking to myself and in various stuff I'm writing this question came to me.
Imagine that the world would come to an end tomorrow.
What is your biggest regret and your greatest satisfaction?
And what would you regret not having done yet?
I'm very curious about yours.

It is also an invitation, for you, to observe what you have done, not to be redone, also to dwell on what you have done that you would do again, and what you still have to do, but in some way and for some reason, you have not done yet.

Thanks for who will answer and sorry for my english.

Best wishes

I think my biggest regret at the moment probably is, that I really didn't spend a lot of time with my grandma and now she's dead. I hope I'll be able to see my grandpa regulary, after the pandemic is "over". So there's that.
My greatest satisfication would probably be that I skied and that I consider myself quite nice.
I'd definetly regret that I have never been on a plane or lived on my own for longer than two weeks. I would also regret not standing up for myself and not telling people what I would have liked to tell them.

All of that is pretty superficial but I can't think of anything else right now.

I think my biggest regret at the moment probably is, that I really didn't spend a lot of time with my grandma and now she's dead. I hope I'll be able to see my grandpa regulary, after the pandemic is "over". So there's that.
My greatest satisfication would probably be that I skied and that I consider myself quite nice.
I'd definetly regret that I have never been on a plane or lived on my own for longer than two weeks. I would also regret not standing up for myself and not telling people what I would have liked to tell them.

All of that is pretty superficial but I can't think of anything else right now.

I heartily thank you for your sincere response. have good times with the hope that your dreams will come true ✨

My biggest regret is that I never learned to be courageous about meeting people. I think that there are many people I never met but would have enjoyed interacting with.

My greatest satisfaction is that I changed my live and learned how wonderful it is to strive for peace and serenity in one's life.

my one biggest regret is not following my instincts and now i have no career to fall back on.

my greatest satisfactions are knowing that i have an international mindset, to give love and adoration to those that i surround myself with and have 2 good American citizens with good values and mindsets - my children.

My biggest regret is that I never learned to be courageous about meeting people. I think that there are many people I never met but would have enjoyed interacting with.

My greatest satisfaction is that I changed my live and learned how wonderful it is to strive for peace and serenity in one's life.

very true. compliments. never say never, you can still meet many people. Good luck!! 🍀

my one biggest regret is not following my instincts and now i have no career to fall back on.

my greatest satisfactions are knowing that i have an international mindset, to give love and adoration to those that i surround myself with and have 2 good American citizens with good values and mindsets - my children.

I'm sorry, but now you know you have to trust it. you never stop learning. it's nice how you talk about your children. Thanks for your answer

My biggest regret, as mentioned in my profile, is getting braces.
My greatest satisfaction, is, going to school, meeting friends, having fun.. making memories....