What should I know about your country? Everyday life and customs

Hi there!
This is a "must ask" question everytime you meet someone who is not from your country, so tell me, What should I know about your country?

What kind of fact would you like to know ? Geogramhy ? History ? Demography ? It's a bit difficult to choose a fact that suits you...

- My country has more than 5000 years of history. Among them, more than 2000 years are recorded.
- China is one of the most famous Kingdom of food, the other three are France, Italy and Turkey.
- China has advance technology in many fields such as: aerospace, 5G, etc.
- people here are hospitality, friendly and kind

Young friends, Italy is full of people out of its mountains. Towns are very crowdy and people always complaying about traffic. But this should not be strange for Chinese, Mexican and even French people (although France has the same population of Italy in double space featuring more low lands in Paris space is very scarce). Another thing that could interest you is that average age here is quite high. For sure in Mexico you see many more kids and youngsters. Anyway also here children are born and you can find Italians as old as you are (not much old indeed). An advice: do not try to change our food traditions, here you could be extremely unpopular for that. But many Italian people are also interested in trying different food. Just trying every now and then.

10 Facts About My Country
1. There are approximtely 7,641 islands that can be found in the Philippines. The uninhabited islands are included.

2. Due to the geographical nature of the country, the language from island to island became diverse with around 182 languages all over the archipelago.

3. According to The World Factbook, the coastline of the Philippines is measured at 36,289 km and almost as long as the coastline of Russia with 37,653 km.

4. The third deepest point of the ocean, Galathea Depth is also located at the Philippine Trench southeast of the country on the edge of Mindanao island. It is measured at a depth of 10,540 meters. About two kilometers shy greater than the height of Mount Everest.

5. The Philippines is a product of a geologic process known as volcanism. It is a process where two plates collide and the lighter one rises and the denser one subducts to the mantle where it melts. The rift between the two makes a passage where magma rises due to the intense pressure in the Earth's interior and eventually will try to get out, thus, forming volcanoes.

6. And speaking of volcanoes, the smallest active volcano is found in the Philippines - the Taal Volcano with a height of only 311 meters. It is believed that it is only the remains of a former supervolcano millions of years ago and a great eruption caused a collapse of the upper part of the volcano with the base that was only left.

7. The smallest primate, the tarsier, is endemic here which means it can never be found anywhere else in the world. It's height is no greater than your handspan with about only six inches maximum.

8. The largest eagle species can be found here, the Philippine Eagle. Though sadly, it is critically endagered now with just hundreds of them left because of deforestation that causes the destruction of their jungle habitat.

9. The sweetest mangoes can be found here specifically in the island of Guimaras where it is exported worldwide fresh and dried alike.

10. The country is the second largest coconut producer in the world just behind our neighbor Indonesia with around $300 billion in exports in the last three decades.