The most beautiful word in your language Everyday life and customs

What is/are the most beautiful word/s in your language?

Meaningful ones, melodic ones, old, new, slangs, funny, deep, anything works.

I think one of my favorite words is "Umile" (humble, English). This word comes from the Latin root "HUMUS". It literally means soil and it derives from the Sanskrit root "bhu-", which then became "hu-", which is the same root of "human" (umano, Italian).
I like the meaning of this word not only because it means an attitude that "comes from the soil" (making oneself small), but at the same time I don't think it is that obvious, because the word "HUMUS" also means "the good substance that nourishes the soil"... So being humble for me is have the awareness of being small and literally coming from the poor soil (a sort of Socrates's "I know that I don't know"), but at the same time knowing that we are that good substance that can help the Earth and not destroy it.
P.S.
I know that unfortunately, the human being is destroying the Earth, but I was talking about the inside nature, then I think everyone makes his/her own choice like Pico Della Mirandola says "every human is the creator of his/her own destiny".

Söpö

I like the word yakamoz in Turkish, it may not sound nice but it has the meaning "the sparkling moonlight on the sea" in just a single word.

旖旎

I like the word "süveyda" in Turkish. In Sufism it is believed that a tiny black spot is located in the heart of every and each human being, and this tiny spot contains the "sacred sin." If one passes through the labyrinths in the heart and reveal that individual sacred sin, then that person becomes something inhuman and discover the essence of existence. This black spot is called "süveyda".

ভালোবাসা। (valobasha). It means 'Love". I don’t know why, just know that the word has a distinct sweetness that I haven’t found in any other word.

I like the word defenestration which is the act of throwing someone out of a window. i just thought it was funny so yeah.

I like Melancholie, it means melancholy in german. It sounds very beautiful when you speak it out loud, it sounds like you're singing it

Knowledge

Gnocchi

In dutch i like the word "welkom" it's a word wich don't need translation it's the same in english 😉 But I like to devide words. for example: Welkom => wel, kom, you can find so much beautiful things cause those two words give a same meaning but with an other perspective 🙂

"Mademoiselle" (miss)

(But I am mad, because they are going to remove this word from the french dictionnary. I mean, that word is one of the most common symbols of the french language, so...)

Zwetschgenkrapfen
(sounds so nice...and tastes delicious!)

Love , peace 😊

Really?

"Mademoiselle" (miss)

(But I am mad, because they are going to remove this word from the french dictionnary. I mean, that word is one of the most common symbols of the french language, so...)

I like the word "Seggl" because you can use it in almost every situation. It's a swabian word (swabian is a slang we speak in the southwest of Germany) which isn't nice, but you can say it to everyone and it's fitting. Other than that it can end almost every conversation.

harmoniebedürftig ( desire of harmony)