What is your favorite holiday or day of the year? Everyday life and customs

For me, this is December 31, the day before the new year.

24 or 25 December... I love Christmas❤

This is around the 21st of June when summer solstice is happening for the northern hemisphere.
I mean it is the day with the longest period of daytime.

summer > winter 🙂

Definitely Christmas!

definitely spring festival!!!!🧨🧧🎆🏮🥟

Halloween 🎃 👻🍬🍭

it'a not really a holiday but the 9th of May as the day of Europe or the 23rd of May as the birthday of my constitution

summer holiday <3

Summer

it's actually no public holiday but on the 23rd of May I get shitfaced and celebrate the birth of my country's constitution.

Halloween! Not a big thing in the Netherlands, but I love the colours of autumn, pumpkin, and the scary movies.. So this is just the best time of the year 🙂

Christmas - coming back to the family and meeting friends who do the same. Coming HOME!!!

My favorite day of the year is opening day of Dungeness crab season. It signals the return of one of my favorite types of food. There is no specific day for it and sometimes we have years when the the opening day gets delayed to the beginning of the next year. It usually happens about a week or two before Thanksgiving. However when there are high levels of a specific algae it causes an acid in the crab that can cause neurological damage. Last year they also decided to start the season two weeks later to prevent whales from being entangled in the lines for the crab traps. I'm sure they'll do the same thing this year, so now the season should open around mid December.

Midsummer ^_^

Halloween / Christmas. Not celebrated widely here but i love how its celebrated in the States with the decorations & all.

14th of july, because it’s the french national day, and there are beautiful and breathtaking fireworks !

(And my birthday...)
(And the end of school...)
(And the 1st january...)
(And the... You know what ? I can’t choose...

Halloween forever and always.

Christmas and 31st December!