Stress in everyday life Everyday life and customs

What is the most stressful moment you recently have to face and how did you manage it ?

Having to start working again after almost one year of illness.
I managed by training mindfulness exercises, meditation and traditional archery. Running and cycling is always a good idea for me, too. Equally important for me was/is talking openly to family and friends and doing things that blow my mind free. (No, I'm not talking about substances.😁I mean abstraction of any kind...dancing, going to museums or just meeting friends)

I had to deal with several, unpleasant circumstances regarding my working - so economical - conditions. And generally the city I was born and raised in is quite stressful itself, which certainly doesn’t help.

😂😂😂 strait to the point Mr Tiltonb you are really a funny guy, I feel stress no more 😂😂.

I took a lot exams and had many interrogations, I was anxious and afraid , but my family encouraged me and calmed me down and finally I managed to do it.

hahah i think 80% of people have stress !!! most of the reason for the stress is over thinking , if we over think about anything the stress will come . we think stress is naturally created by nature but its artificial , we are creating stress . First we must know that not everything is permanent , so problems also the same we don't need to be stress . If anything wants to happen it'll surely happen , we cant control it coz its by nature . Many problems will come and go but just ignore it . today people will hate us and tomorrow they will love , its nature .

for an example a dog is barking towards the moon , but the moon is silent and it don't care that . in the end what happens , dog will understand that we cant do anything to moon and will leave from there . like that our life problems will shout and kill us but we don't need to care . It'll automatically solve. So this life is too short , be happy , help the people , feed the poor . and guys you know whats is the real happiness is? the smile of a poor or a hungry person that we helped is real happiness !!!!

be happy guys , Love you all !!! 🙂

I thankfully can't think of anything particularly stressful worthy of posting here.