Family troubles Everyday life and customs

Does anyone here has to face to long term family troubles ?
I mean, with shouting, frequent disputes, verbal violence, etc. ..
We can talk via private conversation if you are in the same/a similar situation..

Omg, I literally read this as my little brother was getting yelled at

I used to, but I am not in that situation anymore.

I used to, but I am not in that situation anymore.

Did you leave your family or has the situation been solved by something external ?

Omg, I literally read this as my little brother was getting yelled at

I don't know the reasons why your little brother was yelled at, but I don't think that yelling is the proper way to educate a child, except some circumstances..
I think that Yelling and others have to be part of the upbringing of a child, but only when the circumstances require it (with serious faults or troubles) but absolutely not "in the everyday upbringing"...

My dad obtained custody of me and my sisters. My birth mother is the crazy one that was horrible. I testified against my birth mother, and now I have my mom. I was adopted by her.

Me it is the opposite, it ia my dad who is completly crazy: He has paranoid tendencies and, following my sister in law who had psycho education, narcissistic perverse tendencies...
I let you imagine the thing...

He has never wanted to follow a psychologist, even if everybody in the family pushed him to go...
So now "everybody is the problem except him!" ... (-_-)
Conclusion: what wonderful and interesting can be the Human Nature !

But as it is say, we adapt ourselves to everything...

We all have our family issues, more or less. We’ve all faced up with a verbal discussion, with parents’ separation/divorce, or whatsoever. The only difference is that some families unluckily had to walk through more difficulties than the others, but they’ve all had issues, regardless of their nature.

Truly happy families do not exist. There’s always something ongoing.

The problem is not about occasional troubles, that of course every family has to face 😉
The thing is when there is, for example, a toxic situation that continues itself for days, weeks or even months/years...
And is not fixed, nor even discussed 😉

Divorcing is sometimes the best solution... A
Or at least, better than preserving a bad, toxic, etc. relation 😉