New friends Everyday life and customs

Hey! 🙂
I'm Patrycja and I'm from Poland.
I'm always open to making new friends.My English is not perfect, but I can teach you Polish language. ( :

Hey! My name is Salome and I’m from Georgia, Tbilisi . Text me ❤️

Hey . I am Aadhil from Sri Lanka . I would love to make new friends around the world 🙂 please write to me

Hi,
Im Julia. Im 16 and I come from Poland. I can speak English well...I think 😝 I can learn someone Polish language and I looking for new friends who can learn me something too

Hi.
Im from Russia.
My English is with is bad, so I rather use a translator ... ;^;
If you have a desire to become online friends, then write to me. 😉

Hey I'm from the Netherlands! I always in for a talk, so text me if you feel like it!

Hey. My name is Anna but u can call me Annie😼. I’m 16 y.o. & I’m from Russia 🇷🇺. My native language is Russian & I have an average level of English. I’d like to find pen pals from any country. I’ll be glad to communicate😃

Hey, I'm Mary and I'm from Russia. I know English rather good and I'd like to find new friends from other countries 😸

It's a great privilege making new friends

Hello everyone. I'm Kerstin from Germany/Bavaria. I'm married and have 2 kids. I love hiking, nature, animals, tattoos. Also i'm a great fan of Linkin Park.
To make new friends in other countries is so exciting. I like to talk with other people....😁😁

Hi! Nice to meet you

Hi ! I'm Aziz . I'm 12 . I'm from Tunisia . Nice to meet you.

Hello, i'm Patrick. I was born in Poland and living in Belgium. Nice to meet you.

hey

Hello)) My name is Juliana, I'm from Ukraine. Here I want to meet some people and maybe to stay with someone friends.

Hello. My name is Aurore, I'm 28 years old and I come from France. I am passionate about language learning. I am here to correspond with natives of different countries and to create intercultural friendship bonds.

hi , Aurore ,do you have any interests about Chinese

Hi I am Abhiram from India...
I love to make new friends.
I am fine with learning any new language but you have to start from scratch...