your hobbies Everyday life and customs

Hello! Omg this forum is here since 6 years, so cool.
Anyway, I love videogames, books, writing and drawing. I also like going out with friends and traveling so much, discovering new places 🙂

I like to read, watch Anime, chat with my international friends and to take care of pets. And I'm trying to learn French right now 😃

I ride🐴

I love music, and I play piano

Painting, kiokushinkay, communication with people🙋

I like Anime! 😊and reading books

Hello ..? I like drawing, music, serials and very more fandoms! :'з

Hi 🙂 . I love treasure hunting with a metal detector and reading books 🙂

I enjoy reading especially military history. Also model wwi and wwii warplanes and ships 1/72 scale very intricate.

Below are my hobbies;
Fishing
Crafting
Cooking
Baking
Watching cartoons
sewing.

Restoration work sounds interesting but I have never attempted this activity.

I love crafting my big thing is recyling cards and making something else out of them . I make memory dex cards . I also make diy makeup 🙂
I love to knit !!! I also make wreaths and jewlery and i love to bake !!!!!

We are playing Handball, playing cello and we are ridding 🙂

Hello, I have many hobbies, some I cultivate daily, also because in a certain sense I have to do it, such as cooking. I love cooking, it relaxes me very often, I like to cook appetizers, pasta dishes and main courses, but I'm lacking in pastry. Then I like crocheting and knitting, as well as sewing by hand or sewing things for my family or things for the home. I really like creating things like earrings (but I do not use earrings) or necklaces and bracelets, I like making objects with the decoupage technique, building furniture like sofas or small stools, I like to fix what breaks and I have a lot of manual skills which sometimes from a broken thing I create a different one that works, I do not like to waste things. I like to read any kind of thing at the moment that interests me, from simple topics to more complex.

I draw, I go snowboarding, I read

In the past , I - figure skater! Now I am dancing. In free time I like to draw and create something. For example, now I am embroidering cat, 2 weeks ago I do toy - dog, 5 days ago I made decoupage plate.

Hi there! My greatest passion is horse riding 😃 but I also like drawing 😉

My hobbies are: Horse riding, i love to do it. Watching movies/series. Reading, making photographs.