Your government and climate/enviromentalism politics Politics and governments

How do you feel about your country and governments climate/enviromentalism politics? Could it be better, anything specific that coud be better? Do you believe humans are responsible for the climate crisis, or is it a hoax?

I would love to hear your thoughts about this topic and how it is viewed in your country! Do your views align with the majority in your country?

Yes I believe the mankind is responsible for the worse getting climate conditions.
Everybody who dont want to realize that dont just want to change himself or lifestyle.

Being in a field related to "environmentalism", I can confidently say that most of politics in this topic are very often, at best, naives and inffectives, not to say complete scams. Politicians claiming to be environmentalists and fighting global warming range from people with no background in Earth and Life sciences who spread misinformations that doesn't help convincing climatosceptics to using environmentalism/fear for personal gain or to push other agenda, which ultimately worsen the problem by giving argument to people who don't "believe" in the anthropogenic cause of global warming.

It's already a very difficult topic to deal with because of human nature, so not having vultures would be nice. Also, I don't think that anything can be done only on a national level. Europe and North America tend to emit less CO2 and have more protective laws, but India or China have increased their emissions a lot and most developping countries would say something "why can't develop like you did" when asked to avoid pollution for instance.