Pezeshkian or Jalili? Politics and governments

As you know, it is Iran's election for president .

This is even MORE IMPORTANT than U.S.A election😏

Please please vote for pezeshkian...

That is our last hope😔
I will run out of Iran in 1 week, if Jalili is president.

Shervin haki poor - baraye:grammy award, 2022...

برای توی کوچه رقصیدن
برای ترسیدن به وقت بوسیدن
برای خواهرم، خواهرت، خواهرامون
برای تغییر مغزها که پوسیدن
برای شرمندگی، برای بی پولی
برای حسرت یک زندگی معمولی
برای کودک زباله گرد و آرزوهاش
برای این اقتصاد دستوری
برای این هوای آلوده
برای ولیعصر و درختای فرسوده
برای پیروز و احتمال انقراضش
برای سگ های بی گناه ممنوعه
برای گریه های بی وقفه
برای تصویر تکرار این لحظه
برای چهره ای که می خنده
برای دانش آموزا، برای آینده
برای این بهشت اجباری
برای نخبه های زندانی
برای کودکان افغانی
برای این همه برای غیر تکراری
برای این همه شعارهای توخالی
برای آوار خونه های پوشالی
برای احساس آرامش
برای خورشید پس از شبای طولانی
برای قرص های اعصاب و بی خوابی
برای مرد، میهن، آبادی
برای دختری که آرزو داشت پسر بود
برای زن، زندگی، آزادی
برای آزادی
برای آزادی
برای آزادی

For peace of mind...
For the sun after long nights...
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Gimme your opinion ! You can ask me or google about Pezeshkian and Jalili's sayings.🙂

Well my first question would be how legit are the votes in Iran? 😅️

electoral fraud?

then Jalili will win😱

If we all vote for pezeshkian , they cant cheat.

But if many people dont even vote for any of them,

Its over, they can cheat.

This is their policy every year:
A really bad person + a person that people love.
*JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE VOTE MORE* , like 80% of people.

Then the "good one" starts to be bad too.

But Pezeshkian is like Khatami, or Moosavi, they were also president, but they did a good job.

Im sure Pezeshkian is their choose for president. But he should do good !

Maybe Etienne can be president for a year in Iran and change the vote system so there is no fraud. And Parsa and Pennarossa can help him. It is a good idea I think! 🤭🤭

Maybe Etienne can be president for a year in Iran and change the vote system so there is no fraud. And Parsa and Pennarossa can help him. It is a good idea I think! 🤭🤭
No. Etienne must be president of France!

Yeahhh I'm sure it would work out great. 😂️

No. Etienne must be president of France!
better Etienne than Marine L. P. 🤫

The real control has the Ayatollah, he wont accept government which will reform too much.

The real control has the Ayatollah, he wont accept government which will reform too much.
Yes that is for sure.

The chose us between worse and worst.

Maybe you can give the Ayatollah a nice vacation on an island in the summer so he can enjoy swimming and the sun. 🏖️🌞 And when Christine gives him a meditation class too he comes back in Iran and he is like super zen!! 🧘🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️

Maybe you can give the Ayatollah a nice vacation on an island in the summer so he can enjoy swimming and the sun. 🏖️🌞 And when Christine gives him a meditation class too he comes back in Iran and he is like super zen!! 🧘🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️
Lmao i wish it was like that

The world is not a place full of love. People who believe that should be careful not to walk naive through life.

The world is not a place full of love. People who believe that should be careful not to walk naive through life.

But if you believe that the world is not with a lot of love everywhere that is not good too. And there is a lot of love like your family and friends and it begins if everybody tries REALLY the best to be nice to each other. Even with like online chat or forum or if you are in a shop and you say hi in a friendly way or ask how the other person is but you really mean it. That is also love but only a little bit. But that is better than if you people are only scared or angry or don't believe in that love. Dont you think that also?

Sorry I cant write more because i have to sleep but I believe that there is maybe more of love than not.

So I give a heart for everybody who reads this also if you agree or don't agree it does not matter:

❣️🩷❣️❤️❣️🧡❣️💛❣️💚❣️🩵❣️💙❣️💜❣️🖤❣️🩶❣️🤎❣️

Sorry Yue, this is a nice thought but its Just a dogma and can be dangerous nowadays.
Background of that thought: In earlier decades and centuries the people believed they have to be good people to be in heaven after death.
Nowadays religion has No meaning anymore fot Most people and they only think about their only advantage. YOLO (you live only once).
So be careful not to be naive.

Pezeshkian won🍀