PPG University - How to calm yourself? Politics and governments

Hello guys! Some PPL have problems with calming themselves and I have this someties too and here I will show you some ideas to calm yourself in some situations down!

So there are really different ways to calm urself down. I mostly breath and say that loud: haaa pughhhhh, breath. Haaaa puhhhhh, breath. Sometimes I get panic attacks. Then I just when I am at home (and mostly in my room) I gat a pillow (mine is long it feels like a person) lay in the ground, squise it, crawl sometimes on the ground and if i can‘t take it anymore I just Punch the pillow or/and cry into it. Sometimes at school, I can‘t calm my self down. Litreally I am speaking to others and all that stuff and want to go home (ig everyone wants this one but in this case like mooooree) then I ask to go to the toilet
Now there are 2 options:
O. 1: the teacher lets u go: u can go breath (like i told here before) (if it doesn‘t stinks) and wash your face and close your eyes and count 10-20.
O. 2: the teacher doesn‘t let u go: drink something in class and try to breath (like I told here before) and I have a special tactic for this: go and tell ur teacher u have headache and then ask her maybe go for a little while to the window and sit there but try to go out of the classroom; try to say u will go be at the otherside of the door and that u will stay there a bit to get better and then pull your self together and go in there confidently! And prove that it worked to ur teacher, so she woun‘t say no at the next time!

And ask me ur questions AND if there is a topic then tell em I ll show u trics

Thank you very much Esma-Nur. 🙏🙏 This lesson is more helpful than maybe you think. I appreciate it A LOT!! ⭐

Thank you very much Esma-Nur. 🙏🙏 This lesson is more helpful than maybe you think. I appreciate it A LOT!! ⭐
i m gld if it helpes

Hi Esma-Nur,

you wrote that you calm yourself down by saying out loud:
" haaa pughhhhh, breath. Haaaa puhhhhh, breath."
How long are your inhales and exhales? Do you exhale
longer than you inhale? Where did you learn this?

It is great to get self experienced tricks.

I added your lecture to NEWS-Report

Thank you
Christine

Hi Esma-Nur,

you wrote that you calm yourself down by saying out loud:
" haaa pughhhhh, breath. Haaaa puhhhhh, breath."
How long are your inhales and exhales? Do you exhale
longer than you inhale? Where did you learn this?

It is great to get self experienced tricks.

I added your lecture to NEWS-Report

Thank you
Christine

Firstly thank you miss to add it, secondly the breaths are mostly equally long (it is better for me) and I leran this from no where i just tauhgt my self, caz ig i said that here too i have some pronlems to control my self and it helps and mostly i am doing this loud so if somone is near me and knowing me good they see i m in trouble to control myself. They mostly wount get hurt when i m yelling at them or yeah ig doing shit like that

If you are outside and see someone having a panic attack, destroying something (without weapons), is in a bad situation and you want to help this person? Then you could do this:
- if this Person destroying something the person shouldn‘t see u come near him/her
- go and hold this person really thight and this person shouldnt use the hands like you are tiing him/her up with arms u need that cause this person can really bad do something without hands
-don‘t let the person go really fast till help comes (like the Ambulance arrives and helps)
-and please try not to speak with this person much cause it can cause maybe this person more problems to get better (i would get more angry and painfull, like u are putting salt or chilly on somones wounds it would hurt)
-if u know this personand you know how to get him/her better (out of this) try to do it

What to do if you have ADHS in school and need to calm down immediately?
- go and think about something which gets you out of your thoughts in that moment: e.g. about your pet, last trip, abt ur love and all that stuff which can calm you down
- if that doesn`t help do something like play little games like with your fingers or on paper to get distracted and get calmdown

Hey guys today I really wanna talk about Psychological problems ppl can have. In my class last year was a girl who had a psychological problem and got bullied of several reasons, like that she skipped school or didn't communicated much with other children and was she was really calm and didn't spoke much. I can understand a bit my class cause we were more teenage beginning and we got rude and all that stuff BUT how is it possible to bully someone who can`t do something without any help. and my class always spoke abt her really shitty shit. Me and the girl (let me call her Lia) were friends cause i tryed to help her. And in the school breaks Lia just went back home and if I confronted her she told me when she wanted to go to the toilet (so i should know that Lia went back home). And if techers asked I told them she went somewhere like getting water or idk going on toilet and all that stuff and those bitches of my lass always joked. When the teachers asked at the first time where she was i said she went to the toilet and then that I thought we would meet here cause the break was over and then ppl from my class said: did she fall into the toilet?; Is she teleporting like Harry Potter but by the toilet? and all that mean stuff. I always tryed to help her but my class and all the Teachers said sitty shit so she didn't come much lately and yeah she was always home alone and tired and we really often tryed to find her Psychologist and at the end we found one and it wasn't late for her and now she is better in such situations like in school : Protect ppl who can't protect themselves! PLEASE it is really important to do things like that! (BTW Lias friend almost had done suicide (cause of mental problems) and if u help somne maybe that woun't happen and the ppl would get better!)

guys maybe yk those ppl wo are harming themselves to get better (and other problems). Me and my cousin did this too and my cousin is (Ig) doing it now too but i stopped. PLease try something else to get better. i did that cause the pain with more pain felt like a drug (like if you feel pain and try to stop it with drugs/alchol or you have somwhere a wound and you put salt/deszinfitons and just continue till it gets bigger and bigger) and just i wanted to continue but i didn't cause i almost get over the quote (I almost really harmed myself). i firstly just bit myself and got better as a feeling but by time went i did it just to feel better for stupit and small things and this is not good. if you need help please get some and dont try these ways.. AND PLEASE HARMING YOURSELF OR SOMONE ELSE IS NOT A SOLUTION!

and guys if you have problems you can text me or this foruma and we/I can help you!

Hi Esma - Nur, I saw that you have mentioned inhale and exhale for calm down. I think it is okay if I share one of my experiences with you.

Here I use such meditation to calm down. it is known as 'Ana apana sathi'
In ana apana sathi meditation it is better if you sit in meditation posture (but it is not compulsory. can do anywhere) and close your eyes. Then concentrate your mind to your breathing you can count your exhales and inhales. (Deep inhales and exhales are better.)

First time I was able to concentrate only 3 minutes. But now I can do it 30 min without breaking my concentration.

Ozka

Hi Esma - Nur, I saw that you have mentioned inhale and exhale for calm down. I think it is okay if I share one of my experiences with you.

Here I use such meditation to calm down. it is known as 'Ana apana sathi'
In ana apana sathi meditation it is better if you sit in meditation posture (but it is not compulsory. can do anywhere) and close your eyes. Then concentrate your mind to your breathing you can count your exhales and inhales. (Deep inhales and exhales are better.)

First time I was able to concentrate only 3 minutes. But now I can do it 30 min without breaking my concentration.

Ozka

Hey thx for sharing and Yeah I will try this method and i would be happy if everyone could share his/her methods!