Do anyone notice the world is collapsing? Polityka i władza

In China, lots of people don't care about the war in Gaza, they hate Jewish with out reason, the Jewish didn't outbreak any war to China. And black people, I not mean how much I love them, but why we judge people by their nations and race? I don't want to be judged cause I am Chinese.

I don't know how the US people thinking about Gaza the the weapon support is really suck. I guess no one will love US gov?

The USA considers Netanyahu irresponsible. They played a significant role in the negotiations and the hostage releases.

If you look at the history of the world, I'm pretty sure every generation who has ever lived believed in their time that the world was collapsing 😀️ - especially during the first and second World Wars. It does seem that things are bad, but if you take a huge step back I think things have been pretty stable overall

I think many governments just acts like Gorillas or like in a Poker Game. Fact is, the world changes into multipolar order with more than two super powers. And all the "weaker" and smaller countries want to belong to the winners.
Also due to climate changing the fight for strategic ressources is seen as a chance, an investment in the future.

Edytowane przez TierM38 .

In China, lots of people don't care about the war in Gaza, they hate Jewish with out reason, the Jewish didn't outbreak any war to China. And black people, I not mean how much I love them, but why we judge people by their nations and race? I don't want to be judged cause I am Chinese.
To be fair, I think most of people don't care and the ones claiming to care are mostly opportunists. Chineses probably have much more to care about their own country/province.

Concerning being judged, I don't think you can escape it. As a Chinese, you might be judged very badly as a tourist in Europe for instance, or positively in France as a resident (east asians are seen as calm, hardworkers and respectful people), or some people would just assimilate you to your government and hate you for that, as their is an irrational hate for the CCP in Occident.

Overall though, I agree with Etienne, we live an era of relative peace/nice time. There are a lot of bad things to see or that happen (even without looking 10000km away), but I wouldn't like to live the hardship my grandparents faced and did everything for their children and grandchildren to avoid.

To be fair, I think most of people don't care and the ones claiming to care are mostly opportunists. Chineses probably have much more to care about their own country/province.

Concerning being judged, I don't think you can escape it. As a Chinese, you might be judged very badly as a tourist in Europe for instance, or positively in France as a resident (east asians are seen as calm, hardworkers and respectful people), or some people would just assimilate you to your government and hate you for that, as their is an irrational hate for the CCP in Occident.

Overall though, I agree with Etienne, we live an era of relative peace/nice time. There are a lot of bad things to see or that happen (even without looking 10000km away), but I wouldn't like to live the hardship my grandparents faced and did everything for their children and grandchildren to avoid.

You so

you are right!

Why the hell you want Chinese people to care about War in gaze? I bet even Chinese people have better thing to do than bet on one of pork hating armies that fight that war