Everything about the G7 Politics and governments

The Group of Seven, usually abbreviated to G7, is an informal intergovernmental forum composed of Canada🇨🇦 France🇫🇷 Germany🇩🇪 Japan🇯🇵 Italy🇮🇹 the United Kingdom🇬🇧 and the United States of America🇺🇲 developed nations whose political, economic, industrial and military weight is considered of central importance on a global scale🎖️The meeting in question will take place in Fasan🇮🇹 in the province of Brindisi (MY CITY!!!!!) at the "Hotel Borgo Ignazia" from the 13th of June to the 15th🏨The EU has its own representation, as a permanent invitee, at the G7 meetings📩Born as a forum for dialogue and coordination on economic and financial matters, the G7 has extended its activity to include various other sectors of international activity such as development aid and contribution to global peace and security☮️⛑️

Just wanted to let you know this🤷🏻‍♂️

_____________________________________________ But he is gone _🫡🫡_____🚁____

I went from Brindisi to Corfu when I was young. We had total
flat water, blue sky and it was so hot that the skipper had to
pump water from the ocean. Why? Well, people began to
collaps and had to shower... _⛴️_

As for the G7-Event ... Azmin would have enjoyed your
post, no doubt about that, Lawrence ...
🙂

I don't like it

I don't like it
Why don't you like It?

Why don't you like It?

...e ora siamo tutti in attesa della risposta...🙂

Edited by RESOLVE .

Non ho simpatia per i governanti di questi paesi e per le loro politiche economiche e sociali

_______________________________________________________________ But he is gone _🫡🫡_____🚁________

Cosa ne pensi, Lawrence? È una buona risposta, non è vero? 🙂

But we should stay 'English', otherwise Etienne will hit us on the roof... 🙂

What do you think, Lawrence? It's a good answer, ... isn't it?

No, I don't think so. This meeting Is composed of the "best" countries (not to offend anyone, every country is beautiful) to determine the future of this world, so to help us and then it also means that Lorenzo is going against european ideologies

But wasn't that the purpose of your post, Lawrence?
To create a 'space' for controverse views...?

You call it: EVERYTHNIG... .
G7 is much more than it seems to be on the surface.

Oh yes sry, instead, what do you think about G7? 🙂