How to evaluate US President Joe Biden? Politics and governments

Is President Biden a good guy or a bad guy?

I would say bad, since for me he represents the evil ideas and is mostly puppet of others. I doubt he is fully aware guy with big plan for leading the US.

But from the other hand, Trump wants to stop helping the Ukraine, what I don't want to happen. i don't believe in "One day, and I will call to Putin to stop the war" isn't convincing.

As Pole I don't want US turning to Isolationism.

Hard to say.

After he became the president of America, the world has less good event...I hope the next American president bring peace and connection for the world.

That would be difficult, because more and more countries and governments are looking for alternative groups.
Though I´m pretty sure they will realize what they did in the future.
Don´t say "Good night" to Putin if you have plans for more than one day.

He is just a mummy lying down in the White House.

When you have an half rotten brain that doesn't allow you to talk, understand or even walk properly, the question would rather be: Who is the good/bad guy in the backstage, no?

Hello everybody ! How are you ! Well, my opinion about this topic is that President Biden is first an american citizen who used to be by a short majority of American voters elected and who is only dealing and caring for american interests in and outside american territory ! You cannot understand American people way of thinking if you never lived there and that's what I used to do a long time ago !
( on Bill Clinton's time presidency more exactly ! ) and what I used to understand at that time is that American people know they are still the first economic and military power on this planet and they are doing every thing they can so as to maintain their leadership and at the end, I would say that they really don t care about what you are thinking about them !
Have a nice sunday you folks ! Bye

male male male

Let's Go Brandon

Anyone apart from that lunatic who thinks he is god

Way better than trump but not the best
The usa can never find another Washington

Well at least he wants to protect school children from massacre
Something Republicans have no interest in

Please explain his evil ideas?

Who is Biden?

I genuinely think that If you waste time and efforts, constantly show the world you're not capable to do the job you should be replaced. The world kinda needs a strong America. A Weak America only causes problems and today by all respect we don't need more problems but real men to speak up and actually sitting down and discuss solutions that fit everyone in some way.