Goverment??? - professions!!! Politics and governments

When I see the Our German red-green goverment from 2023 I ask myself, which professions, which jobs, which Formation have got our head of the state?

Okay:
Scholz - the cancellor is a lawyer
Habeck - minister of the ECONOMIC ressort is a writer of children’s fairy tales😂
Baerbock - minister of foreign….??? “something with internal law”….😂
Özdemir - minister of agriculture…he is a social worker…😃

These are four examples…there many more inside Germany!

Now my question: how is the qualification of your goverment in your homeland? It is the same “lottery” like in Germany, that a fairy-tale author means to be an economic authority??? - I don’t hope so!

Switch the writer of children's fairy tales for adults novels and you have one of our leaders 😂

Else, they also all are friends and often from the same schools or institutions like ENA (formerly) or Young Leaders. So mostly they are people who have power unrelated to their profession (if they ever worked...), are all more or less friends, possibly having relationship with criminals or dictators, or are criminals themselves (sexual assault, fake jobs, fraud, corruption...) and eventually under foreign supervision even more than if we simply were member of the EU.

you don't need any knwoledge in a field when you blindly follow orders like the traitor you are as a minister.

Well, You have comedian who is commander in war on Ukraine now, and he's managing not so bad.

But generally... Yeah, it's lottery in Poland too.
And it's not only in government, but also in country's companies -.-

But what makes me more sad, I believe this lack of competence is result of bad/weak will, corrupcy and other traits than gained/achieved proffesion.