Do our governments really treat us as « humans » ? Politics and governments

I started realizing that our governments were not really « human ». I mean, I do not feel like our governments treat us as humans, but as « citizens » or « submitted subjects » or « soldiers ».

For example, the school system. I feel like the ministry of Education treats us as « future adults » whose only goal is to learn more and more. OF COURSE I have learnt a lot thanks to school, but even the teachers started criticizing the ministry due to the nonstop changing education programs.

Do our governments really understand us ? I don’t really feel it that way right now. It seems more like a dehumanization : everyone is treated as if they were robots. We do have rights, for sure (although even the rights are questioned) but we also have to do things, do this, pay this, pay that… Or they lose everything, and the shameless administration not doing anything about it. Is there any respect for dignity ?

When I see all the protests everywhere about the rising of the prices, and all the adults struggling, I started wondering about it.

I guess it is the same almost everywhere, and it’s not new…

What do you think about it ?
(Please, I don’t want any disrespectful arguments here, thank you)

Do they treat as human? That's some question but actual question is do we treat ourselves as human? No. We are our jobs, we are how much money we have in our bank accounts. We are the cars we drive. We are the contents of our wallets. We are the smart phones we use. We are the brands we wear. We are the food we eat. We are not citizens but rather wild "consumers" and in this circumstances the state is nothing else but a massive mall providing our demands. I think this question is kind of a chicken-and-egg problem.

For sure most of people working in governments are far from problems or normal person, and they are mostly corrupted in one way or another. And not competent like they should be.

No authorities there.
Many stupid and dangerous things they are doing and trying make us to live by their rules are because of lack of intelligence, skills, wisdom or morality, or it's often for purpose, like fighting for climate in UE.

And then we have world of absurdities.

-

Edit by He_art .

Definitely not… they think just to their pockets

I think there are relatively good, sincere politicians, morally ok but incompetent politicians, and morally rotten, power-addicted guys who play with the fears and needs of their voters. But, to really answer the question raised above, the way most governments behaved during the pandemic, that was a huge disillusionment. There they - and the media - really treated us as "soldiers". We had to obey all their directives, and whoever dared express criticism was treated almost as a conspiracist and an "enemy of the state". Now, slowly it's coming to light what they *didn't* tell us, about the vaccines etc.

You will never be treated as a human being because as long as you're part of a system (society) you will be considered a number.
You have obligations but you have rights too,
you pay taxes and have to do your part in the system but you can live in peace and maybe buy a house or idk start a business.
It's just my opinion, it's not something out of the normal to be controlled by something bigger, at the end of the day you're just a sheep in a herd, if you don't like it just do something about it.

We are human beings but merely under a biological point of view. The truth is that nowadays we behave as if we were robots, we are condemned to a unrelenting vale of tears, where you are perennially forced to focus on your career more and more, socially threatened by the 90% of the human beings who I actually consider as a bunch of sheep, who are no longer rational and self-critical, they merely do what their Governments as well as famous people claim that should be done.
It is important to pursue your goals, to always do your best in order to have an unforgettable existence; however, we should all concentrate on what makes us… happy, realised, satisfied, without considering other people’s thoughts, because that’s what murders us inside.
Friendships, relationships, any sort of human relation has become superficial due to the aforementioned reasons.
Without even mentioning the fact that we are all working for extremely inadequate salaries and facing up with a prohibitive cost of living, and so on.
Always do your best, but never forget about yourself and your primary needs.

Good afternoon to everyone here ! Former french political leader General De Gaulle used to say 60 years before our present time : States and Governments have no friends and enemies, they just only have interests, political, military or economics and I don t know what is your own opinion about these words but for my own, they really give a very good explanation about what we have to face all the time around us. I wish you a nice sunday. Yours François

North Korea better give us back our guy.

https://twitter.com/UN_Command/status/1681241668622888960?s=20
https://twitter.com/UN_Command/status/1681241672997560321?s=20

No way, there's no governments on this planet like that.

Russia has lost the man it had once needed until that man challenged the very government that put him in power to do its dirty work. https://news.yahoo.com/mourners-hail-dead-russian-mercenary-135719241.html