What do you think of USA? Politics and governments

How are most people living in the United States? How many people trust the government? How educated are most people? Has the U.S. government made effective solutions to social conflicts? How do most Americans view other countries? Is there any hope that the United States will remain a superpower in the next 20 years?

CRINGE, TERRORIST, UNDESIRABLE RACE OF PEOPLE no offence, but your government behaves like that

OMG, please be friendly to USA.We need a more objective assessment than just blaming the US government.Thanks.

Every super power now seems to take joy in another's internal uprisings with the people agnry over Government policies. I do not think that every uprising is significant to the greater politics in the wider vision to be much of blame in the world political theater. It's best sometimes to wait and watch at what level a Governmet can handle it's ethics in applying the laws to the peoples and setting the precedence for world leadership.

Beautiful landscapes,rich natural resources,advanced technology,prosperous economy and cool culture.

Don't think Americans are all capitalists and pls don't be prejudiced to any country

Edit by La_Internacio .

OMG, please be friendly to USA.We need a more objective assessment than just blaming the US government.Thanks.
Yours is at least better

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

The USA has done it!!!
https://youtu.be/mN0ACGrZ_g0
The future of the world's Zero-Carbon Energy

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

cringe

The USA isn’t a place I would want to visit but I’m sure the country has some lovely people

these guys are just cool 😎

I think USA is not too bad and not so good.In my opinion,USA government may be in a wrong way in world relations.I want USA government to be more friendly to other country.And USA should do peace keeping more.

FREE

FREE

FREE

and something beautiful

ale I know you're not saying cringe when you're a 21 year old with a profile picture of you drinking something. we don't need that type of commentary here especially from you. your haircut looks like a shaved bird and your saying cringe please be quiet. im ngl our country is a lot of things but cringe is not one of them

ale I know you're not saying cringe when you're a 21 year old with a profile picture of you drinking something. we don't need that type of commentary here especially from you. your haircut looks like a shaved bird and your saying cringe please be quiet. im ngl our country is a lot of things but cringe is not one of them
i wasnt even referring to your country but to what some people wrote before me. are you feeling better now that you lifted your ego up by defending the usa as a model citizen? jeez you dont even got a pfp but thanks your comments about my profile kinda made my day

FREE

FREE

FREE

and something beautiful

Yes but freedom should belong to the working class, not just capitalists

Houston's Miss Texas wins the Miss Universe Pageant!!!
USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

https://www.instagram.com/missusa/