The Russian Ukrainian happy chat place Politics and governments

Luan, you are right, but it seems to me that Russians and Ukrainians are too away from each other. Thanks to whom? You should know. Why are Russians are outcasts in Europe? Again, someone is playing on our mind. Do we have to be enemies with Germany? Why? Who said so? Is it so obvious? Who is trying to bring some disturbances in our relationship? Why we have to fight with each other? Is there a reason? Who broke the North pipe line? For what?

I can't speak for the actions of the goverment of my country. I can vote once in four years and the most actions done in politics don't refer to myself, but to politicians. So why not meet on a personal level, where people ( in this case russians and ukrainians) talk to each other. So they can share theire fears and connect to each other. Of course it is a hard try, but to bring peace we need to connect and not talk in the course of our leaders. I know thats said easily, especially when you are not in a war, but I hope that will happen.

I agree, and I don't understand it too. Ukrainians and Russians lived in piece for so many years. What happened? I don't know. My guess is that somebody else had a different agenda. If you have all of your media in your own hands you can do with the people all you want. People are very naive. You can full them, you can cheat them, brainwash etc. And it's scary. When your neighbor, you brother can become an enemy. It's dirty politics. Why? Why people are so dumb? What is the reason for fighting?

Are you expiriencing that young man have to go to war in your surounding?

Not in any way! Not now. It's not the case when young men have to sacrifice their lives! When you ask this question - have you? Why? For what? And my reply - never! Not this case.

Why young men have to sacrifice their lives for what? For the freedom of Ukraine? Anybody tried to get away their freedom? When? Is it about freedom? It is not! It's something about else. So, my reply is - NO! It's everything about interests, not about democracy or freedom. It's about something else.

So, do you live in a city? It's weired for me, here in the newspaper you read that so many russians have to leave theire homes. Even in the left oriented one. So what is the agenda? Do they want that we feel sorry for the russian society, because they have to go to war? Or is russia to huge to get a clear picture by asking one person? I think trying to understand what is happening is so difficult. Maybe even impssible. There are too many players to get a clear picture.

Reality is that, to some degree it's true. Some young people don't want to go go to war. I can't blame them for that. But the other reality, mobilisation stopped. In Russia things are as usual. Nothing new. People are dancing, sinning etc. And it' s frightening! And on the Ukrainian front people are suffer. People are get killed. Who cares? It's terrible.

Are you expiriencing that young man have to go to war in your surounding?
I haven't experienced it, but I still don't understand why Ukrainian men sacrifice their lives only to make the uterus of Ukrainian women more expensive in Europe and the United States. If the West is really willing to help Ukraine, it will protect Ukraine's heavy industry after the collapse of the Soviet Union, rather than trick Ukraine into taking shock therapy to make the Ukrainian people poor and hungry

Putin always knows the solution...
https://imgur.com/a/nHPHOyg

The thing is, as I said it before. I refused to serve a military duty in USSR. But I would go now. Why? Because it's not about politics, it's about humanity. Ukrainian government is something! It's hard to explain. I don't like any NAZI like regimes. But Ukrainian regime is something! They can kill you without any hesitation. If you say I am in any way sympathizing with Russia, you are doomed. And what is interesting, in Europe is the same! You can be fired from your job, you can be ridiculed. The bureaucrats can do what they want. Is it a democracy? I don't think it is. It something else but not democracy.

I didn't hear from any situation that someone in Germany got fired because of supporting the russians.

Hope peace and happiness come to these places earlier

Some time ago, there was a sign in a German restaurant - Russians and dogs are not allowed here! I know, it's an exception, but doesn't it tell us about state of mind of people? How crazy the western people can be crazy?

Avoid mobilization, or if you're already in Ukraine, surrender immediately by calling in advance +38 066 580 34 98 or +38 093 119 29 84 (24 hours a day) or use the chatbot 'I want to live,'

Избегайте мобилизации или, если вы уже в Украине, сдавайтесь сразу, предварительно позвонив по телефону +38 066 580 34 98 или +38 093 119 29 84 (круглосуточно) или воспользовавшись чат-ботом «Хочу жить»,

I would not want to lost SergeyMoro to the sausage grinder!

That's why I am not there! And I would sertainly not go to Ukranian army! No, no, no!