What do you think about Panarabism ? Politics and governments

Panarabism is an "ideology affirming the need to unite the Arab world and which gave birth, after the Second World War, to political movements".

As a Frenchman with Arab blood, I personnaly think that Panarabism would be a great idea... I think that the Arab people has been separated for too many years because of Colonization... And now it continues.

If an Arab State could be created,
The combined ressources would military and economically make it one of the most strongest countries in the world. It might enforce patriotism as well, and keep all the Arab states more stable. y
Yet, a lot of countries, particulary the USA, would be opposed to the creation of a big Arab State. Plus conflicts might happen with different minorities.

What I'm saying is like a dream, but it is JUST my opinion, not a fact, and I personnally have hope that one day, this dream shall come true.

What about you guys ? What do you think about panarabism ?
Tell me.

As a Frenchman with Arab blood, I personnaly think that Panarabism would be a great idea... I think that the Arab people has been separated for too many years because of Colonization... And now it continues.
Dafuck... Most of "Arabs" aren't even Arabs... Why would you like to unite a Syrian with an Algerian and an Omanese if those have very different cultures and, for some, already have issues intheir onw countries with different ethnies that can't stand each others (often due to a "badly" and hurried decolonization)?

That being said, if the goal is to make a "great country", then Arabs better stay there to build it instead of leaving it for "better" places.

Panarabism is an "ideology affirming the need to unite the Arab world and which gave birth, after the Second World War, to political movements".

If an Arab State could be created,
The combined ressources would military and economically make it one of the most strongest countries in the world. It might enforce patriotism as well, and keep all the Arab states more stable. y
Yet, a lot of countries, particulary the USA, would be opposed to the creation of a big Arab State. Plus conflicts might happen with different minorities.

What I'm saying is like a dream, but it is JUST my opinion, not a fact, and I personnally have hope that one day, this dream shall come true.

What about you guys ? What do you think about panarabism ?
Tell me.

To be sure, it will be very difficult. Because the United States will not allow any enemy that threatens its interests to appear. But as long as the people of the world work together, they can succeed.

Edit by Jerry2008 .

The Anti-Western contries of the world can't stand for a world which is friendly to the USA to succeed. There are some people who appreciate cooperation with the western world and allied protection from aggressors. But with everyone coming together for peace to build their dream then the world can overcome adversity and will conquer all conflict.

Only pan sounds realistic to me is Peter Pan. Other than that, pan-slavism, pan-arabism, pan-turkism or which ever else are premature ideologies. There is no single phormula to solve all those sectarian, tribal, economical, logical and cultural diversities. There is no cultural glue to unite all the broken fractions. There is one more super crucial fact to consider: Israel can survive only if the Arabs keep living as diversed fractions. Do you think pan-arabism is stronger than zionism? Surely, not. Therefore it is nothing but a cold case.

Only pan sounds realistic to me is Peter Pan. Other than that, pan-slavism, pan-arabism, pan-turkism or which ever else are premature ideologies. There is no single phormula to solve all those sectarian, tribal, economical, logical and cultural diversities. There is no cultural glue to unite all the broken fractions. There is one more super crucial fact to consider: Israel can survive only if the Arabs keep living as diversed fractions. Do you think pan-arabism is stronger than zionism? Surely, not. Therefore it is nothing but a cold case.
Pan-celtism works fairly well, we just do music festivals (including interceltic festival) and annoy everyone saying we are Celts and not French or English 😎
(ok, we won't mention those weird dudes cosplaying into druids)

Pan-celtism works fairly well, we just do music festivals (including interceltic festival) and annoy everyone saying we are Celts and not French or English 😎
(ok, we won't mention those weird dudes cosplaying into druids)
Luckily there is no term such as pan-druidism. It'd be a shortcut to nightmares at night. 🙂