Support Ukraine Politik und Regierungen

Hi guys! I am a Ukrainian girl and want to share some information…

I am sure, you all know, that 24.02.2022 Russia started a full-scale war against Ukraine. It’s a hard time for all of us, but we fight…we fight to protect our country and to protect Europe.

I want to explain, that nowadays Russia’s president is lying to everyone: to his people and to the whole world. Please, do not believe the bullshit he is talking about.

If you can, take part in demonstrations against war, share correct information and help Ukraine.

Please, sign a petition: PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ASK NATO TO CLOSE THE AIRSPACE OVER UKRAINE. We, the Ukrainian people, ask NATO member states to close the airspace over Ukraine and to bring NATO peacekeeping troops into Ukraine, to provide military assistance to Kyiv and to support the Ukrainian people, as has been done, for example, in Israel. URL: https://www.openpetition.eu/petition/online/people-around-the-world-ask-nato-to-close-the-airspace-over-ukraine

How can you help Ukraine and its people: https://www.supportukraine.co/

Thanks for your attention!!

I'm signing the petition on AVAAZ
https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/stop_the_war_loc/?cBaXsib
(Almost 1.4 million signatures against the war , already !)

Signed this petition as well !

Bearbeitet von Giwreh .

I donate to SOS Ukraina , and Im signing petition , I am sad that I can do so little but I am praying to the universe for Ukraine and for my slavic brothers and sisters 💔

You can find organization, where you can send some money to support Ukraine - razom of Ukraine, the Red Cross, voices of children, army sos, unicef, care!
Please read about situation only from reliable sources, dezinformation is strong. Do not share any information about movements, location or identification of any Ukrainian armed forces! Share information about movement of Russian troops inside Russia, Belarus and Ukraine- location, identification, markings, insignia!

We, the Ukrainian people, ask NATO member states to close the airspace over Ukraine and to bring NATO peacekeeping troops into Ukraine, to provide military assistance to Kyiv and to support the Ukrainian people, as has been done, for example, in Israel. URL: https://www.openpetition.eu/petition/online/people-around-the-world-ask-nato-to-close-the-airspace-over-ukraine
I signed it 💔

I tryed to sign it, but each time I try to open tba limk' I'va got an error or a message in German.

I would like to say 'thank you' to everyone, who supports us at this hard time.
Дякую і надіюся, що ви продовжуватимете підтримувати нас...
I am proud to be Ukrainian🇺🇦

I'm just sad I couldn't manage to sign it but I really wish the land of the great Nestor Makhno shall be free!

Thank you for posting the link. It takes just a minute but if many people attend maybe we can support the effort of the Ukranian people to live in a world of freedom.
I would be proud to see the brave Ukrainian people in the EU and NATO. I wish that you could live in peace again soon in the whole country, even in the currently occupied regions which belongs to you!

War is not football, it is just encouragement, and entry is forbidden. War enter the stadium and do not encourage from afar

I support people in both countries, the proletariat, I mean.

STOP THE WAR !!!

PEACE AND LOVE ❤️

It hurts me inside to read on the internet all the pro-invasion comments against the democratic world and the dominant USA perhaps made by bots or real humans. People need to stop being so political and spitfully supporting ideas that are nor practical and only furthur division to survive.

There's a lot of nations with their own identity and can make choices of their own without interferance from any politics or votes among people who do not live in that country.

We get the Crimean Bridge. Soon 19 km scrap!!! Slava Ukraine!!!

Aki2001, you didn't take a Crimean Bridge. Not yet. If you take it, what it will change? You think that this will stop the war? Dream on. It's only the beginning. Then you have to go further! You have to destroy the whole Russia. Are you ready to do so? Are you ready to take consequences? Then the wold war three will start. Isn't it scary? No? Let's the whole wold make to pieces! Why not? We are crazy, Russians are crazy too. What we are coming to? To mutual annihilation? Nice prospect. And who cares what? You don't? I don't too. I lived enough, let's all go in hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHla01hiCqc&list=RDrHla01hiCqc&start_radio=1 Good luck, Ukraine Soldiers!

The bill brought by the capitalists requires the people of Russia and Ukraine to pay the price.What a pity!

Retrieve only 1 more bridgehead, then Russians cut off from Cherson. The winner will be Ukraine. One more bridgehead and then Russia will perish. No chance Russia !!!
We smash the Russian shit!

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

Who is Kadyrov: Just a dirty Muslim pig. We knock his junk gypsy soldiers all away - pre-greased all cartridges greased with pork. For Ukraqine: Kaydrow, you filthy gypsy.