What are your thoughts on recent events in Falastin? Politics and governments

I just realised many of you wouldn’t know what Falastin is, it means Palestine.

It’s a cursed region where people hate each other for stupid religious reasons and where people will not stop killing each other for centuries to come. I have the sad impression that nobody can do something to improve the situation.

Have a look on the best tech review site, best gadget, home appliances reviews site, electronics reviews etc. best review sites in india

Have a look on the best tech review site, best gadget, home appliances reviews site, electronics reviews etc. best review sites in india
Um pardon? I don’t mean to offend you but why would I do so when this topic is about Falastin?

That's where Goliath brutally beats David to the death, and whole humanity watches this unfair match with cold blood.

that’s a poor land, war and hate have been in force for so much time, but regarding what’s happening now it’s like a direct descendant of ancient roman people came to me ordering to dislodge just because a crazy movement like sionism say that.
i’m hoping so hard for peace

I feel so terribly sorry for the innocent civilians that are being hurt and killed as a result of a senseless war; I was at school today and I actually ended up getting into an argument with a teacher who teaches about religions because she said it’s just a religious war and so it only has to do with a certain people; I think it has nothing to do with religion, it is a violation of human rights and it is over power, water and territory.

I feel so terribly sorry for the innocent civilians that are being hurt and killed as a result of a senseless war; I was at school today and I actually ended up getting into an argument with a teacher who teaches about religions because she said it’s just a religious war and so it only has to do with a certain people; I think it has nothing to do with religion, it is a violation of human rights and it is over power, water and territory.

if it was a religious war i don’t think palestinian people would haven’t left their houses to others...

if it was a religious war i don’t think palestinian people would haven’t left their houses to others...

Pardon? I meant that from the side of the Palestinian people, it’s not a religious war as both Muslims and Christians are being killed simply because they are Palestinian

Pardon? I meant that from the side of the Palestinian people, it’s not a religious war as both Muslims and Christians are being killed simply because they are Palestinian

yeah that’s what i meant too ahah, i was referring to your religion’s teacher

yeah that’s what i meant too ahah, i was referring to your religion’s teacher

Oh, oops my bad; it was the teacher at school who teaches RE

That's where Goliath brutally beats David to the death, and whole humanity watches this unfair match with cold blood.
Yes, Hamas is really a brutal Goliath, fed by money from the European Union and German taxes! You are right!

Israel has also been funded by the American government with $735,000,000 and what good are they doing? Nothing! They simply kill innocents, do tell me, what have children and babies done to deserve death in such a way? What have those babies done to have rubber bullets shot at them and guns held to their heads- nothing! It is shameful to humanity that such atrocities are carried out and yet nothing is being done about it.
We see on one side a people with not much to defend themselves with and then we see a heavily armed country, yet Israel still has not won; you see the Palestinians smiling in the face of injustice and then you see the Israeli government calling their actions an act of defence, whilst still holding fear in their hearts because they know that what they are doing is wrong. There is nothing that can justify a genocide.

Edit by lemondrop .

Yes, Hamas is really a brutal Goliath, fed by money from the European Union and German taxes! You are right!
You can nor fit the World into your wallet, and you can neither carry humanity in your wallet. Period.

You can nor fit the World into your wallet, and you can neither carry humanity in your wallet. Period.
I have no wallet, I am beggar!