Working class and labor rights Politics and governments

As you see,i suddenly want to discuss the working hours,salary standards,internships and holidays in various countries.And what you think should be improved

Gimme the robots that were promised to my generation that we can end being like people in Wall-E.

Maybe in your Country some thinks must be improved. Here in Germany since 1883 we have laws that protect the workers! Thanks to the great and genius Otto Prince of Bismarck!

Maybe in your Country some thinks must be improved. Here in Germany since 1883 we have laws that protect the workers! Thanks to the great and genius Otto Prince of Bismarck!
The law regarding the working classes seems kinda bad though... The rate of poor people in Germany begins to be alarming which is ironic considering how Germany brags out about its economy and how it pushes others to follow its model through EU.

The law regarding the working classes seems kinda bad though... The rate of poor people in Germany begins to be alarming which is ironic considering how Germany brags out about its economy and how it pushes others to follow its model through EU.
I think the workers in Germany are better protected by laws and rights then in France! The only reason because the poverty in Germany is increasing are the high taxes, because our ill Goverment will safe the whole world and many taxes are going direct to Bruxelles without advantages for the germans! I think Germany should leave the EU then all these guys in Bruxelles make long faces 🙂

I think the workers in Germany are better protected by laws and rights then in France! The only reason because the poverty in Germany is increasing are the high taxes, because our ill Goverment will safe the whole world and many taxes are going direct to Bruxelles without advantages for the germans! I think Germany should leave the EU then all these guys in Bruxelles make long faces 🙂
France still has less poor people than Germany despite its economy is being, like most of other EU countries, vampirized by Germany and few other countries. Saying that German laws are better to protect workers (who sometime need to get 2 shitty works to survive) sounds a bit strange.

Same when it comes to blame all on the taxes while less taxes and more gifts to companies to promove and increase the work opportunities does nothing but creates more unemployment and a bigger gap between poors and riches.

Don't get me wrong though, France is no better than Germany overall as it's nothing but its little puppy following the orders, even if it leads to a wall.

As for leaving EU. It's the right time for Germany. Your government is buying time by threatening successfully the useless people in Bruxelles, and leaving this union will allow your country and your people to get only advantages and never pay back all the shit that have been made with €, fortunately for you (no irony here, I truly think it's good for Germans and Germany), and unfortunately for others like France or -and especially- for southern countries.

Edit by Lianshen .

H

A

Lets say some things are better in germany, some in france or italy. But the european union makes sure we will all be equal take. But they are not picking the rules where normal workers have a benefit they take the rules where the rich have the benifit.