Falastin (Palestine) Politics and governments

Hi, what do you think about the situation in Falastin?

So, what happen is that palestine is in war with israel, a month ago trump announces the UAE-Israel peace deal which the UAE and Israel agree to 'full normalization' of diplomatic relations, turkey and iran dislike that saying its a 'backstab to palestine' then trump made a deal between Bahrain and Israel to normalize relations in push for Mideast peace. I really hope Mideast could be atlast in peace no more intervention from america and sands full of blood. Palestine will want some territories from israel and vice versa in order to get actual peace.

Edit by EmirR7 .

to be completely honest, my view on that issue has drastically changed after I payed Israel and Palestine a visit. the ongoing conflict is so deeply rooted into both peoples and countries narratives that it became a great deal of what they identify with as a nation today. and yes, it's partly about religion and ideology and historical claims but it is also about bare resources, an economy built around war and foreign aid and a normalization process over decades that current generations can hardly picture an alternative to.
my personal opinion is that there is only one reasonable scenario to end the conflict and that's one democratic state of Israel and Palestine and a constitution that grants both people protection and access to decision making processes.