What do you think about Bangladesh? Politics and governments

I'm a Bangladeshi citizen. I love my country and I always wish the development of my country. It's a developing country. Bangladeshi people are very friendly. But I can't stand some people at all who discriminate between boys and girls, between religion and races, who are corrupt. The number of such people is increasing in Bangladesh. I hate them, I really hate them. Bengali is a nation of heroes. They gave their lives for their mother tongue. We have achieved our freedom exchange for the blood of 3 millions martyrs.
When a foreign national is sent to Bangladesh, it is said that the country you are going to is a country full of crime, insecurity and garbage. So , beware of all this! But after coming to Bangladesh, their perception changed.
So, I want to know what others think about Bangladesh. What do you think about Bangladesh?

I think there's some corruption there, but so do western countries as well. Same with gender discrimination, it's something that the western countries do as well, despite policies and laws against it too.

I really think Bangladeshi people are friendly, nice, and caring with a really rich history that's been influenced by multiple Asian countries due to the thriving seaport in Chittagong. I also think it's super cool that Buddhism from Bangladesh influenced China and helped to influence Chan Buddhism, which is the kind of Buddhism practiced in China

I used to have a couple friends from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. They were nice and discreet people.
About corruption, any country is actually corrupted, more or less. Some countries are more corrupted than the others, however nowadays it’s just spreading everywhere, alongside with ignorant people.

I used to have a couple friends from Bangladesh 🇧🇩. They were nice and discreet people.
About corruption, any country is actually corrupted, more or less. Some countries are more corrupted than the others, however nowadays it’s just spreading everywhere, alongside with ignorant people.

You are absolutely right! To my knowledge, educated people are more corrupt nowadays than ignorant people. I can cite the political leaders of Bangladesh as an example. But not everyone is like that. The Prime Minister of our country Sheikh Hasina is a worthy leader and a good person.

I think there's some corruption there, but so do western countries as well. Same with gender discrimination, it's something that the western countries do as well, despite policies and laws against it too.

I really think Bangladeshi people are friendly, nice, and caring with a really rich history that's been influenced by multiple Asian countries due to the thriving seaport in Chittagong. I also think it's super cool that Buddhism from Bangladesh influenced China and helped to influence Chan Buddhism, which is the kind of Buddhism practiced in China

I agree with you. I like the Buddhism practice thing, and thank you, because I didn't know it before. But I know that there used to be a lot of Buddhists living in Bangladesh and its patterns can be found in the Buddhist monasteries of present day Bangladesh.

I am worrying about the fact that Bangladesh is often victim of floods