Why can't Taiwan join the UN and the WHO? Politics and governments

cuz only single country can join these. but taiwan is not . it's just an island in china
Lol Taiwan is not because everybody here is scared of China. We do not stand against China because all the countries are scared of China's military and its economical power. We do not stand because we are morally corrupt and everybody is too scared. Face it everyone whoever says Taiwan is not a country says this because they are kissing China's ass but it is a neccessity for their existence Deep down eveyrbody knows Taiwan is a country but everybody is scared of CHINA.

and are u stating you are denying human rights of medical care for an island? why can an island not have medical care. You are kind of stupid. There are many semi countries around the world enrolled in WHO. Are you stating you would let those people with diseases on Taiwan suffer just because China wants it to be that way? Do you feel anything morally wrong?.

It's china face it China is a problem to many things on Earth.

Many Chinese people and their government are too corrupt too see the devastating effects. Their greed for to control the people of Taiwan to earn Taiwanese money to screw us all threaten us with missiles. What for can't you be peaceful and let us exist as we are. It's like me pointing to a gun to your head saying be my friend or I'll blow your head off. And if you don't I'll just exclude you from the group of countries because you didn't become my friend. Well BLOODY Hell you would think why would I be friends with a person with a gun to my head. That is called bullying and anybody around the world would know bullying is unacceptable in society yet it clearly exists in China and Taiwan case

taiwan cant join the UN because China is against it and the world cant live without cheap chinese workers anymore... if china would be in strike with the UN everything would be more expensive so the UN and generally the whole world is scared of china so they wont accept taiwan as a own country and sadly it never will happen since chinese always will hate taiwan nor see taiwan as their own

I'm not a taiwanese but a german living in taiwan

Do you still look like this? Twelve years later? Have you heard of "one country, two systems"?

中华民国,你是台湾人吧,台湾不是独立的国家当然不能加入联合国,无聊,你要是台独趁早爬

一开口老台独了,爬

Many Chinese people and their government are too corrupt too see the devastating effects. Their greed for to control the people of Taiwan to earn Taiwanese money to screw us all threaten us with missiles. What for can't you be peaceful and let us exist as we are. It's like me pointing to a gun to your head saying be my friend or I'll blow your head off. And if you don't I'll just exclude you from the group of countries because you didn't become my friend. Well BLOODY Hell you would think why would I be friends with a person with a gun to my head. That is called bullying and anybody around the world would know bullying is unacceptable in society yet it clearly exists in China and Taiwan case

Because there are some historical and political problems. Do you know about the 'Chinese Civil War'? That is one of them.
And if China set Taiwan free, China must set every borough free but China doesn't want to. I hope Taiwan can be affirmed as soon as possible. And also Hongkong, Uyghur people, and Inner Mongolia.

Because there are some historical and political problems. Do you know about the 'Chinese Civil War'? That is one of them.
And if China set Taiwan free, China must set every borough free but China doesn't want to. I hope Taiwan can be affirmed as soon as possible. And also Hongkong, Uyghur people, and Inner Mongolia.
100% true, also alot of the private Jets and 5 star hotels that china pays for the WHO. Also china has offered to build $80mil HQ centre for disease control in Ethiopia where the head of WHO is from. Praticle china gives bribes "generous donation" and the WHO push pro CCP rhetoric.

taiwan cant join the UN because China is against it and the world cant live without cheap chinese workers anymore... if china would be in strike with the UN everything would be more expensive so the UN and generally the whole world is scared of china so they wont accept taiwan as a own country and sadly it never will happen since chinese always will hate taiwan nor see taiwan as their own

I'm not a taiwanese but a german living in taiwan

I think it's the same with Hong Kong

你好,您有考慮過如果台灣獨立,台灣會變成什麼樣子嗎?我知道上個世紀台灣是亞洲四小龍之一,但是現在的台灣,在走下坡路。台灣的經濟需要依靠大陸,離了大陸,台灣將一塌糊塗。 2015年,我去了一次台北,令我有點失望,台北和杭州,南京,西安,長沙比,沒有一點優勢,更不用說北京,上海,廣州,深圳了。

我認為你很傻,大陸賺台灣的錢?我想笑。我建議你去了解一下台灣在華爾街的信用等級。如果台灣經濟脫離大陸,台灣將一塌糊塗。而且,別拿上個世紀的事情說事,放心吧,我學文科的,歷史學你比不過我,說白了,台北連浙江的溫州都比不上,不要鼠目寸光了,有機會我建議你來大陸看一看,2015年我去過台北,我覺得台北很一般,基礎設施還不如鄭州。

China

If you illiterates who pretend to know nothing have not studied history, you can go to see more relevant historical materials. Taiwan has been a part of China since ancient times. What you said sounds like a joke to me - about making Hawaii an independent country