Election in USA English

Who thinks that president Biden need to step aside for the future of the country

Biden must retreat

Even though I think that Biden is no longer capable of holding the office of president and that Trump is better at least for the Ukraine issue, I don't like Trump either. If I were a US citizen I wouldn't go to vote. Having said that, yes I hope that Biden steps aside and that at least he is replaced by someone

Hello everyone! I would like to know the opinion of American citizens. However, I am convinced that American politics has repercussions all over the world. t
That’s why I’m worried. But in politics the things aren't so simple

Hello everyone! I would like to know the opinion of American citizens. However, I am convinced that American politics has repercussions all over the world. t
That’s why I’m worried. But in politics the things aren't so simple
Buongiorno. Sei vissuta negli Stati Uniti?

Buongiorno. Sei vissuta negli Stati Uniti?
Ciao, sono stata da turista perché mio figlio vive là. Sono super appassionata della cultura americana e dai tempi di Obama seguo e cerco di capire cosa succede da quelle parti

Hi, I was in usa like a tourist because my son lives there. I’m very very passionate about American culture and since Obama I follow and try to understand what happens in Usa

Edited by Petty .

Ciao, sono stata da turista perché mio figlio vive là. Sono super appassionata della cultura americana e dai tempi di Obama seguo e cerco di capire cosa succede da quelle parti
Non è facilissimo capire anche se la politica americana sembra più semplice di quella italiana. Sembra

Non è facilissimo capire anche se la politica americana sembra più semplice di quella italiana. Sembra
Il punto è che quello che succede in Italia può non influenzare la politica americana. La politica americana influenza tutto il mondo

At the end of the day the president is nobody the people are suppose to run the country and we constantly give up our own rights and it's ridiculous all you see now is cops hurting people, housing and food is stupid high, we pay for taxes on everything we shouldn't have to, cant do wwht you want on your own property. People need to remember it's we the people not we the government

At the end of the day the president is nobody the people are suppose to run the country and we constantly give up our own rights and it's ridiculous all you see now is cops hurting people, housing and food is stupid high, we pay for taxes on everything we shouldn't have to, cant do wwht you want on your own property. People need to remember it's we the people not we the government
This also happens in Italy and in many other countries

It's s not enough to protect a single man from the tyranny of the institutions, we must protect everyone from the tyranny of the dominant opinion

It's s not enough to protect a single man from the tyranny of the institutions, we must protect everyone from the tyranny of the dominant opinion
do you think Biden will retire? I think no. Trump will win

This also happens in Italy and in many other countries
It's a damn shame remember 50 years ago u didn't even need a seat belt to drive people were more involved in what was going on now we are all to distracted to be paying attention to the government

A lot of people didn't like trump because the media made him look bad but ask yourself this when someone isn't doing what they people in the top want why would they paint them to lol good they won't they want an obedient person. That's when Biden came in to play

A lot of people didn't like trump because the media made him look bad but ask yourself this when someone isn't doing what they people in the top want why would they paint them to lol good they won't they want an obedient person. That's when Biden came in to play
I wouldn't give my empty wallet to either of them

do you think Biden will retire? I think no. Trump will win
I don’t really know. I hope that the Democratic people will examine their conscience and unite them to prevent Trump from becoming president