friendship English

Do you guys think that we can found a longtime friendship in this website ?
In my opinion, maybe, because I did it with a guy in instagram, he commented on my picture, so we met in real life and that was great. So why not here 😉

I found out in a short time a girl on this site wasn't going to stay around for long in messages. Once she started making a problem with me not satisfying HER requirements, I figured she's always going to be finding a reason to leave.

Since Saturday, Jun 17th we met on Penpal-Gate, Sunday she was suggesting we move to E-mail, Monday she was guilt tripping me to add her to the Telegram app. Today she made up her mind on me.

I found out in a short time a girl on this site wasn't going to stay around for long in messages. Once she started making a problem with me not satisfying HER requirements, I figured she's always going to be finding a reason to leave.

Since Saturday, Jun 17th we met on Penpal-Gate, Sunday she was suggesting we move to E-mail, Monday she was guilt tripping me to add her to the Telegram app. Today she made up her mind on me.

I think it’s not a good relationship if she wants you to leave this application and add her on email or telegram, it’s suspicious, but let’s see if she’s a real or fake, of course we always need to pay attention.

I think it’s not a good relationship if she wants you to leave this application and add her on email or telegram, it’s suspicious, but let’s see if she’s a real or fake, of course we always need to pay attention.
She ended trying to know me, apparently already knowing enough about my uselessness to her life like all the others she's met here. I'll be myself and I'm glad I don't have her judging my life anymore.

She ended trying to know me, apparently already knowing enough about my uselessness to her life like all the others she's met here. I'll be myself and I'm glad I don't have her judging my life anymore.
If she juge you because you are you, it’s useless to have her in your friends so you’re right, don’t change for one useless person, you’ll have people who loves you just for being yourself, that’s the important thing.

I think you're lucky to have yourself saved from such a toxic minded person. One can't become friends with a "judge hammer."

Do you guys think that we can found a longtime friendship in this website ?
In my opinion, maybe, because I did it with a guy in instagram, he commented on my picture, so we met in real life and that was great. So why not here 😉
It.s a great story! You. Re happy that you, ve had it🙂

I think the big disadvantage on this site is, that you just have to wait to "find somebody better". But I can only advise to everyone just to be patient, because the longer you write to each other the more you get to know each other.
On the other hand, if people can´t come over the famous weather topic its no wonder. A little bit deep and open mind should everybody show if he/she is really interested in a mail or penfriendship.
I have a finnish one since over twenty years.